seventeen

Lara's P.O.V

I woke up from the bright sunlight beaming through the curtains with arms around my waist in a warm comfortable bed. I turned my head around to see Luke holding me with his messy hair snuggling up against my back, I turned around to face him trying not to wake him up and looked at him as his eyes fluttered open.

He smiled at me and kissed my lips softly and rested his forehead on mine.

"How are you feeling?" He asks in a husky voice

"Fine, hows Claire" Is all I can ask

"She's fine, she just needs some rest and she'll be back to her normal self" He smiles as he presses his nose on mine.

"Good" I smile as I stare into his eyes and we end up laughing for no reason. When I laid still with no emotion on my face he put his hand through my hair and kissed my lips but a bit harder than before, he was moving his lips with mine and I pulled away once I got hungry for breakfast.

"Where are you going?" He asked after I got out of bed

"Im hungry" I whine, he just laughs and gets up and swings his arm around me and takes me to the kitchen, Luke got some food out and when he did I realised he wasn't wearing a shirt, he has abs and biceps that I couldn't even put my full hand around, probably. I started to stare with my eyes widen and he turned around to give me a confused and funny look.

"What?" He laughs, snapping me out of this day dream

"Uh, its just I've never seen you shirtless" I randomly say and I cover my mouth when I realised I just said that. He just laughed and walked towards me.

"You will get used to it" He winked which made my heart go crazy.

"Who knew Lucas Robert Hemmings was a flirter" I laughed

"How do you know my middle name?" He asked

"The teacher always says it instead of your first name by accident" I laugh as he puts his arm around me again.

He made some pancakes and I got the toppings and he set it up to look all romantic and I thought it was so sweet but once I sat down the door bell went off and Luke went to go check.

I got my phone from the bench, Luke must have put it there, and I checked my media, a lot was from Julia, Ashton and Calum and surprisingly some from Laura.

But before I could look I heard Luke open the door and I tried to hear who it was.

"Luke, I need you now" I heard a voice say, it seemed familiar and I could tell it was a girl.

"Laura?" I heard him say which is when I started to freak out.

A/N: Hi guys so I know I haven't been updating recently, I've just been writing a new book called 'coincidence' and 'Glossophobia' which is from my other account @cake-ugh so please give that account a follow :D and I hope you enjoy this very short chapter and I also have a sad imagine account (I know I have a lot of accounts) called @sad5sosimagines So please follow that too :)))

Love yous xoxoxox

- Lara