ten

Lara's P.O.V

Luke's face leaned closer to mine but I put my head down to avoid him.

"Thanks, I understand now" I lied trying to make this less awkward.

"O- ok, goo- good" He stuttered as he removed his hands off me. It was silent for a minute or two until the teacher told us to come out.

I walked with Claire and Julia on both sides of me and saw Luke walk out alone as I sat down. He muttered something to himself but I couldn't hear what he said and he walked to the back of the room looking down. I feel horrible, I probably made him feel this way and now he probably hates me now.

I don't know what to do anymore, I have so many assignments and homework and now Luke has to come in a make me feel even more stressed. I like Luke, I like him a lot, but he has a girlfriend and she happens to be my sister and thats not fair if I date my sisters boyfriend, thats something I would never do.

--------------------------------------------------

I got home to see my Mum and Dad sitting at the dining table, probably figuring out how they are going to pay the bills. I suddenly got a phone call, I looked to see Calum's I.D name on it so I answered

"Lara, I want to thank you for, you know, hooking Claire and I up and yeah, Luke is here and um, well, he said he is thinking of breaking up with Laura.."

"What? She will probably blame me and she gets depressed easily" I whine

"We know, but he has a crush on this girl in his maths class and he won't stop talking about her" He says

"He can't have a crush on a girl when he is dating my sister? And thats not my problem"

"Lara can you come here please" Calum whines

"Ugh, I'll be there in 20 mins, okay?"

"fine, you better hurry" He says before I end it.

"Lara, we are going to Brisbane for our anniversary and we will be gone for around 4 days" Mum says

"Ok, I have to go to Luke's house, he needs help with something" I say

"Ok" she replies.

I go to the bus stop and wait for the next bus that goes pass Luke's house which will take like 10 minutes and it was freezing.

"What are you doing here?" Liam smirks

"Waiting for the bus.." I sigh, Liam is my brother sometimes he is an ass hole, but hey, aren't all boys one.

"Where to?" He asks

"Luke's house" I sigh

"Isn't Luke, Laura's boyfriend?" He smirked

"Yes, its a long story and we are only friends" I assure him

"Ok what ever you say" He grins before I roll my eyes, he sits next to me and gives me a hug.

"I missed you" He sighs

"How long have you been gone, it feels like forever" I say

"6 months" He says

"Oh" I sigh, Liam has been at university but he decide he wanted a break from it all and it just wasn't his thing.

"I'm coming with you to Luke's house" He grins

"Why?" I sigh

"I missed you and now I'm spending some time with my adorable little sister" He laughs as he shakes my hair around making it look messy.

"Fine" I sigh before the bus pulled up and we walked on. I sat near the back with him following, he sat in the chair in front of me and turned to face me, he gave me a quick smirk as the bus started to go.

"What?" I asked

"Have you grown any crushes while I was gone" He smirked

"Hell nah" I gagged as he started to laugh.

We had a lot of conversations but once we got off the bus it turned awkward. Liam put his jacket on me as he saw me shiver and put his arm around my neck.

"Are any guys going to be here?" he sneered

"No not at all, I'm going to a guy called Luke's house who is extremely popular, of course there wouldn't be" I joked, he just grinned and hugged me tighter

"Get over yourself" I laughed as he smiled at the ground.

I knocked on the door with Liam's arm still around me as Luke opened the door with a puzzled look on his face.

"G'day mate, I'm Liam nice to meet you" He smiled brightly as he put his hand out in front of Luke. Luke started shaking his hand looking so confused he was giving me a look, I just shrugged.

"I'm Luke" He finally said

"Nice to meet you Luke, hows your day been, having you been looking after your girlfriends?" He teased

"What, I only have one.." He growled

"Oh you just look like one of those guys who 'bang' every girl in school" He joked

"You son of a bitch" He yelled with anger in his voice

"Who is this dick head?" He asks me, I just roll my eyes and shrug making him even more angry.

"Is he your boyfriend? If he is you made a bad choice" He yelled, I started laughing, so did Liam. We laughed so hard, I think Luke is jealous, of my BROTHER. He gives us a funny look, and I just shrug again.

"Luke, you wanted to talk?" I asked after we finished laughing

"What?" He asked

"I told her you needed to talk to her" Calum said as he walked into the room.

"Oh, yeah, about that.." Luke started

"Liam can you give us a moment" I sighed

"Fine" He sighed, before he got up and went into the next room closing the door behind him.

"What do you want?" I ask

"I want to break up with Laura, she keeps randomly kissing me and its disturbing and she is just being a bitch and I like this other girl and-" He started

"If you want to break her and put her back into depression, then fine, not my problem" I sighed as I started to play with my fingers.

"But, I don't want to-" He starts

"Like I said, its your decision, and its not my problem and please stop dragging me into this" I whine just before Liam walked back in and propped himself on the couch. Luke put his hand on mine and he gave me this puppy eyed look.

"Get your dirty hands off her" Liam said as he slapped his hand.

"Why?" He asked

"You probably have aids" Liam assumed

"You didn't"

"Oh I just did" Liam sighed, this made me laugh, a lot and its so funny that Luke thinks that Liam is my boyfriend and how jealous he looks right now and he looks so insulted.

"your such idiots" I laughed

hi guys, Ive been thinking, does anyone really care about this book? like sometimes I feel like your all lying to me, and I know I'm a shitty writer so yeah, ily guys so much, see ya soon x

- Lara