𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦, 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑡𝑜𝑛?

It's been a month since Vecna was destroyed, along with all his gates. Robin and Steve still worked at Family Video, Eddie's still laying low, Mike came back home, now broken up with Eleven, and the rest of the gang has gone back to their normal lives.

Eddie and Steve had gotten closer since all of this happened. Sometimes, Eddie even comes to visit Steve at work. Just like today.

"It was my turn to pick a movie for today," Steve argued with Robin as she rolled her eyes.

"I don't care, I got to the movie first." She slid the VHS into the slot, backing up as the movie started to play. "It's a good movie."

"Whatever." The brunette boy rested his head on his palm. He looked down at the VHS tapes in front of him.

They read: Nightmare on Elm Street, Gremlins, and C.H.U.D. He sighed as he read the descriptions of each movie. The most interesting one to him was probably Nightmare on Elm Street.

His focus was broken by the noise of the door opening. He lifted his head and was greeted with a familiar face.

"Harrington! I knew you'd have my movies waiting for me." Eddie grinned as he walked over to the counter.

"These movies are shit. The Gremlins one doesn't even sound scary." Steve spoke in an unamused tone.

Eddie placed three more movies on the counter to return. "I accidentally stayed up last night binge-watching these." He scratched the back of his head with a breathy chuckle.

"Oh, hey Ed!" Robin smiled as she came from around the corner. "I'll take these to the back for you." She grabbed the VHS tapes Eddie returned and walked away.

"Thanks, Rob." Steve tapped the counter with his knuckles. He slowly turned back to Munson, who wasn't there. Neither were the tapes. They were replaced with six dollars and a note. Steve smirked and put the money in the cash register.

❥︎

Steve stood at his car, waiting for Robin to lock up for the night.

"Come on, Rob, it doesn't take that long to lock a door." He crossed his arms and quickly checked his watch.

"Stop rushing me!" She yelled back finally able to lock the door. She shoved the key back in her pocket, making her way over to the car.

"Finally." Steve sarcastically spoke while getting into the red BMW.

"Shut up." She pushed his shoulder lightly as he started the car.

The ride was silent, for the most part. Steve had all the windows rolled down and his one arm resting on the opened window. Robin was watching the trees as they passed by. It was a comfortable silence. Until Robin spoke up.

"So," she started. "I've seen you and Eddie have gotten closer." Robin turned to face Steve.

"Yeah, what about it?" He quickly glanced over to Robin, then back at the road ahead of them.

"Just that he comes in to see you almost every day at work. I also can tell he flirts with you." She smirked while looking back out the window.