𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢.

Eddie shot awake in cold sweats. He sat up and tried to catch his breath from the horrible dream he had. He ran his hand through his hair and felt an arm wrap around him. He looked over at a peacefully asleep Steve. He smiled gently down at the sleeping boy.

Eddie softly stood up from the bed and stretched. He pulled his shirt off to changed into a new one but stopped when he saw his cuts fully healed.

"What the hell is going on?" Eddie ran his hands over the scars and looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes had turned red once again and he slowly moved more towards the mirror.

"Good morning." Steves morning voice made Eddie jump and his eyes turned back to brown. Steve let out a light chuckled as he rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning, you sleep well?" Eddie asked to take his mind off of what just happened. He pulled out a cropped Mötley Crüe shirt with the sleeves cut off. He pulled the shirt on and turned back to Steve.

"Yeah, I slept better than usual." Steve sat criss cross as his eyes moved down to Eddie's side. "How did those heal so fast?"

Eddie looked down then back at Steve. "I was wondering the same exact thing." Eddie went back to looking for pants to change into.

Steve yawned and stretched, not getting up from the bed. "Don't we have to go to Dustin's?" Steve tilted his head but then his eyes widened. "Oh shit, I had to leave for work an hour ago." Steve got up from the bed and looked through the bags of his clothes.

Eddie finally found a good pair of pants. His classic, black, ripped skinny jeans. He threw off his sweat pants and pulled the jeans on as he watched Steve rush to change.

"I can drive you to work since I'm leaving too." Eddie spoke as he grabbed his studded belt. He didn't even put it through the belt holes and just around his waist, slanted down. He grabbed his belt that had a handcuff buckle and but that through the belt holes.

"No, you're taking forever with your accessories, I can drive to work. Jesus, Robin's gonna kill me." Steve threw on his work vest and grabbed his car keys.

"Fine, sweetheart. Be safe." Eddie planted a soft kiss on Steve's lips before he walked out the door. Eddie lightly smiled as he finished putting on his rings.

He grabbed his keys off the rack and jogged to his car. He started it and was now onto his way to Dustin's house.

Steve ran into Family Video and jumped behind the counter, scaring Robin at the computer.

She let out a yelp and slapped Steves arm. "Asshole, you had me sitting here for an hour all by myself. Where were you?" Robin spoke all off that in one breath as she turned back to the computer.

"Well, I was kicked out of my house because my parents came home, found Eddie asleep in the guest room, and he got into a fight with my dad. Uhm, Eddie and I got into an argument so I tried to apologize to him but he was shit faced when I went to his house. I cleaned his room. I fell asleep next to him on the couch. I went to his gig, we almost hooked up bu-" Steve cut himself off as Robin turned to him in shock.

"You two almost what?"

"I can't believe I walked into you and Steve." Dustin giggled as he painted his D&D figure.

"Alright kid, let's stop talking about it." Eddie sighed with a smile as he painted the small Kas figure.

Dustin rolled his eyes as he threw the paint brush. "God damn it!" He yelled with a groan.

Eddie quickly looked up at Dustin with an eyebrow raised. "What happened?" Eddie placed the brush down and crossed his arms.

"I fucked up on the dragons scale." Dustin huffed as he intensely stared down the figure. Eddie got up and painted over Dustin's mess up.

"There, nothings wrong with a little mess up. It's always fixable." Eddie messed up Dustin's hair as he sat back in his spot.

Dustin lightly smiled as he continued to paint. Eddie was done painting his figures so he sat and watched Dustin. He'd help a little if Dustin needed it.

"Eddie, have you ever had a pet?" Dustin randomly asked, not taking his eyes away from his figure.

Eddie shifted in his seat before he answered. "Yeah, I had a great pit bull named Apollo. I had to give him up for adoption when my dad got locked up. My uncles trailer was too small. Gareth offered to take him but his parents wouldn't let him." Eddie sighed as he looked down at his feet.

"Sometimes I go by the shelter and he's still there. I don't know why no one adopted him yet. He's the sweetest dog ever. When I got him he was only a puppy so he's only four." Eddie crossed his arms, still looking at the ground.

"Can we go visit him now? I mean, if you want to." Dustin finally put the brush down and looked over at Eddie.

"Sure, yeah." Eddie stood up and grabbed his keys. Dustin followed right behind him. They hopped into the car and started their way.

Eddie parked the car outside the center as he got out. Dustin jogged right to Eddie's side as he opened the doors to the building.

"Hey, Eddie! Here to see Apollo again?" The worker, that went to school with his mom, smiled. Eddie lightly gave her a hug.

"Yeah, this one wanted to see him." Eddie pulled away and shook Dustin's head with his one hand.

She lead them to where Apollo was and left them alone. Eddie opened the crate and Apollo jumped into Eddie's arms.

"Miss me, boy?" Eddie smiled as Apollo licked all over Eddie's face. Apollo barked up at Dustin.

Dustin bent down, letting Apollo smell his hand. Apollo soon rubbed his side against Dustin's legs, waiting to be pet.

"He kinda looks like you." Dustin joked as he pet Apollo.

"You think?" Eddie questioned as Apollo ran back over to Eddie. Apollo sat between Eddie's legs, facing up at Dustin.

"They say pets look a lot like their owners." Dustin sat down across from them.

Eddie shook his head as his lips pressed together. "I'm not his owner anymore though." Eddie playfully hit Apollo as Apollo lightly snapped at Eddie's hand.

"Sure looks like you're still his owner." Dustin chuckled a bit as Eddie lightly smiled.

"You remind me a lot of Gareth when he was younger. Besides the part where he drank all the time." Eddie looked up at Dustin.

Dustin raised an eyebrow. "Why did Gareth drink at such a young age?"

"Well because we had shitty lives. Both our days were always either drunk or high. Sometimes both at the same time." Eddie was now looking at the women before standing at the door. "Times up already? Come on Suzanne, I haven't seen my boy in so long."

"If you think a week was so long, then sure. But yes, sadly your time is up." Suzanne opened Apollo's cage back up, he licked Eddie's face one more time before going back in.

"I'll be back soon, bud. Thanks Suzanne." Eddie stood up from the ground. He and Dustin walked out and started to drive back to Dustin's house.

A/N

APOLLO! Best dog ever frfr. You'll see him a lot more as the story goes on. Love ya<3