𝐼𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐻𝑖𝑚.

TW: Internalized homophobia!

"I'm sorry but, when the hell did this happen?" Dustin whispered as he quickly picked up the tapes.

Steve and Eddie just looked at each other than back to the curly haired boy.

"Well we aren't like, official." Those words that left Steve's mouth hurt Eddie more than he then he would have imagined.

Eddie just put his head back, staring up at the ceiling. "Yeah, we just run around and makeout." He got up off the ground, limping to look at horror movies. Robin followed right behind him to make sure he was okay.

"You should be sitting down, Eds." She spoke softly in her raspy voice. Eddie really didn't want to talk to her after what happened this morning.

"Yknow, I'm not some boy toy. I didn't know you despised me that much." He gave the girl a quick glance then looked back at the movies. He was genuinely really irritated right now.

He could have died today and everyone seems to have brushed it off. He has to wait for his wounds to heal even longer than he already planned.

"I-I didn't mean it. I was just really stressed and words just came out of my mouth and right after I said it, I regretted it. I can't stop myself, they just..." Robin cut herself off as Eddie gave her a glare of 'you're rambling'. "Sorry."

Eddie sighed as he continued to look at the movies. "I hate talking stages. Like, Steve and I have gotten so close and talk everyday. Why can't we just be official?" He huffed, sitting against the window. Robin joined him with her hand on his shoulder.

"Mostly because he's still scared. This is all new to him and he isn't use to liking a guy. You're the first dude he's ever liked in more than a friend way, Eddie." Robin let out a light chuckle as she looked over to Steve and Dustin arguing over movies.

"I thought you'd understand this feeling. I mean, I understand it. I was so scared when I figured out I liked girls. I cried myself to sleep some nights." She continued, now looking at Eddie. "He just needs sometime to think, okay?"

Eddie just looked back, tears starting to fill his eyes. "God damn it, you're right. And I hate that you're right. And I wish crying didn't feel so weird on my skin." He let out a small chuckle while wiping his tears away.

"I know, right? They feel so weird just slowly going down your face." Robin laughed as well trying to lighten the mood. "And some fabrics feel so gross on my skin too!"

Eddie just shook his head in agreement. "Oh my god, and the sound of velcro is so-" He made a throwing up sound which caused Robin to laugh more.

Steve looked over from the counter at his two friends getting along. He lightly smiled as he went back to whatever Henderson was ranting about.

"But anyways..." Dustin realized Steve was barely listening and punched his arm.

"What the hell, Henderson." Steve flicked Dustin's hat off his head. They both rolled their eyes at each other.

"Were you even listening to me?" Dustin huffed as he put his hat back on.

Steve just stood there, arms crossed. The boy infront of him let out a groan as he threw his head back.

"I'm sorry, alright. There's just a lot going on in my mind right now." Steve ran his hands over his face, sitting down in a chair.

"Yeah, like swapping spit with someone that you called a 'freak'. Remember? Or do I have to jog your memory?" Henderson complained while throwing his arms around. "Oh, Eddie 'the freak' Munson? Never in a million years would I-"