𝐿𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑡ℎ.

Eddie and Steve got read to walk out the door before Eddie stopped to think. He felt like he was missing something then looked down at his hands. He put none of his rings on.

"Hold on." Eddie spoke to Steve as he jogged back into the room. He grabbed his rings off the counter and walked back to Steve.

"You ready now?" Steve smiled as Eddie nodded. They walked outside, closing the door behind them. Eddie had all the money for snacks and tickets since Steve was going to drive all of them.

"Don't you think it would make more sense to take my van?" Eddie grabbed his keys just in case because no way all of them are going to fit in that small BMW.

Steve turned to look at him with a smile. "Yes, yes it will. Give me your keys."

Eddie threw his keys to Steve and got in on the passenger side. He didn't know why Steve smiled like that but he'd soon know.

Steve got into the drivers side, starting the car and immediately went through the radios. He stopped on a Wham! song which made Eddie groan.

"Aye! Don't groan, it's a good song. It use to be my shit when I was king Steve." He lightly slapped Eddie shoulder as he backed out the trailer park.

"But Wham? Really?" Eddie rolled his eyes as he stared out the window. Steve just turned up the song to annoy Eddie.

"Bad boys stick together, never! Sad boy! Do-do-do-do-do!" Steve sang along, well, more over screamed.

Steve parked outside of the Wheeler house hold and took a deep breath. Both Eddie and Steve got out and stood at the front door.

"You knock." Steve spoke fast, not looking at Eddie.

"What? No, you knock. You know them be-" Eddie was cut off by the door swinging open.

"Steve! Eddie!" Dustin shouted as he jumped up and down.

"Hey, kid." Eddie smiled, pulling him into a hug.

"You look like you died."

"Well, technically I did." He joked which Steve punched his shoulder.

Dustin led them both to the basement where the rest of the party was. All of their heads shot towards the three. But Mike looked more happy to see them.

"So, what movie are we watching?" Steve spoke as he crossed his arms.

"Oh my god, we've missed you so much!" Max shot up and hugged Steve. He was taken aback by this but still hugged her back.

"We were planning on watching Labyrinth. It j-" Will was quickly cut off by Eddie.

"Wait, Labyrinth?" He kinda yelled in excitement and turned to Steve. "We're watching Labyrinth." He took a stand of his hair to cover his huge smile.

"What's on your neck?" Mike stared at Eddie, who was quick to respond.

"What? There's nothing on my neck. What are you talking about?" He played dumb. Too dumb.

Before Mike could talk about, Steve spoke up. "Alright, are we going to watch a movie or are we just gonna sit around?" Steve clapped his hands together.

They all made their way to Eddie's van. Eddie was basically jumping in his seat, way too excited to watch the movie.

"I fucking love Labyrinth." Eddie turned to Steve with a huge smile.