𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒!

Steve was honestly shocked that Eddie is actually kissing him. After a couple of seconds, Steve gave in. He placed his hand onto Eddie's cheek, deepening the kiss.

It quickly turned to a make out. Eddie's hands pulled Steve to his lap. They didn't pull away from each other for even a second. The ring filled hands roamed all under Steve's shirt, finally coming to a stop at his waist.

Steve threw his head back as the other moved his lips down to his neck and collar bone. He gripped onto Eddie long hair, letting out small moans.

"Eddie." He whispered out. The boy didn't respond as his kisses turned into bites. This snapped Steve back to reality. He pushed himself off the other boy in shock of what just happened.

"Are you okay? I-I'm sorry, I thought you'd be okay with it." Eddie stared at his scared friend in front of him.

Steve started to hyperventilate. He went into a panic attack of his own thoughts. "I'm not gay. I don't know why I did that. Why did I do that? I like girls, vagina, boobs, and the makeup that stains my clothes. N-not guys." He pushed himself off the ground, not looking at Eddie.

"I get it, I'm sorry for pushing myself onto you. I don't know why I did that either. I really regret it now." Eddie spoke in a broken voice, looking down at the ground.

Steve wished he regretted it. He didn't regret it at all, he just doesn't know why he didn't.

"That's the difference between us. You regret it but I can't. Which is making me freak out even more. Why do you make me feel like I'm going inane? I feel so scared of myself everytime I'm with you. Why do you make me feel this way?" He broke down into tears as he still freaked out. Eddie just stayed sitting on the ground. He felt really bad and couldn't say anything.

"Maybe you aren't as straight as you think, Steve." Was the only thing Munson could say. He looked up at the other boy also with teary eyes.

He looked down at Eddie in anger. "Don't tell me what I am." Steve crossed his arms, trying not to scream. He wanted to scream because he wanted to kiss the boy below him again. He wanted the warmth of the others body against his. The feeling of his cold rings against his skin.

"Steve," the other started as he stood up to be in front of the him. "It's fine to be confused, you know? I'm sure Robin already had this talk with you about trying to figure out your feelings but I could help too. I know it's scary. It feels like your whole world is spinning and feelings like it will never end but once you figure yourself out it gets better, I promise." Eddie reached for Steve's hand and to his surprise, he didn't move away.

Steve didn't know what to say or do. He just stood there. Hand in hand with Eddie Munson. He wished he wasn't so scared because his lips would have been on his again. Eddie had been rubbing small circles on the back of Steve's hands to calm him down.

"I just- I'm not...I don't like guys." Steve kept repeating. It sounded like he was trying to convince himself he didn't. Eddie just dropped his head to the ground with a light smile.

"How about we talk about this when you're ready to, okay?" Eddie looked back up, pulling his hands off of Steve's.

He just shook his head in response. They walked back to the car and just sat there for a while. Steve didn't even start it for what felt like hours.

There was just something bothering him. This feeling he's never felt before. His clothes started to feel weird on his body and it felt like he could barely breathe.

Steve wanted to say something but couldn't think of anything. Until finally...

"Wanna come over my house?" Fuck.