𝐺𝑒𝑡 𝑂𝑢𝑡.

TW: Arguing, Fighting, Drinking, Mention of Death, Drugs

Eddie groaned awake at the sound of yelling. He threw the pillow over his head then realized he isn't in his own room. He shot up and looked around, realizing he was in Steve's house.

The yelling started to get louder so Eddie got up and peaked his head out of the room. It was an older man's voice yelling.

"Why the hell is there another man sleeping in my house?" The voice exclaimed.

"Shit..." Eddie muttered out as he ran back in the room. He threw on his shoes and grabbed his jackets. He went into Steve's room to grab his jeans but they weren't there. "God damn it." He whispered as he made his way back to the guest room.

Eddie lightly closed the door behind him and opened the window above the bed. He knows it's a lower spot to the ground so he jumped out and ran over to his car.

Before he could get there, the front door opened and he stood frozen. He slowly turned around and was met with a very angry father Harrington. The tall man marched over to Eddie with a bright red face.

"Dad, leave him alone!" Steve yelled from behind him and he was ignored. Eddie slowly started to walk backwards with each step Steve's dad took forward.

"What do you think you're doing in my house, Munson?" He was now in Eddie's face with his fists in balls. "I've heard all the stories about you and your father. Shit, I went to school with your father."

His breath reaked of alcohol which almost made Eddie gag. "I was here because Steve was..." Eddie looked over at Steve then back towards Mr. Harrington. "Because Steve felt lonely since his parents are never there to spend time with him. They come back and then leave the next day." Eddie snapped and he finally stood his ground.

Next thing you know, Eddie was being held by the color of his shirt. He didn't flinch, surprisingly. He just smirked.

"I don't want your druggie ass to be near my son. I don't even want you to think about him. Not even a glance towards him." Steve's dad was uncomfortably close to Eddie's face so Eddie took this opportunity to kiss his cheek. Steve's dad stood in shock, loosening his grip.

Eddie finally pulled out of his grasp and ran towards his van. He fished in his pockets for his keys and realized they were in his jeans. "Fuck!" He screamed and saw Steve's dad charging at him.

Eddie started to run, he didn't know where to but he ran. He then stopped and turned to face Steve's dad.

"I ran, because apparently that's the thing I do now." Those words ran through Eddie's head. His own words. Last time he didn't run ended badly but not this time.

Eddie started to walk to Steve's dad which shocked the both of them. He was now right in front of Harrington with the most straight face.

"You can't control your son's life anymore. He is turning twenty but I bet you didn't know that since you're never home. He and I can do whatever the fuck we want. We can hangout whenever we want." Munson pointed towards Steve, who was now walking over to the two.

"Eddie..." Steve tried to pulled Eddie away from Mr. Harrington but failed.

"You can't tell us what we can and can't do. Shit, tomorrow you're leaving again anyw-" Eddie was cut off by the taller man.

"But let's not forget that your mom's dead and your dad is serving life in prison." Steve's dad finally spoke up with a shit eating grin. This made Eddie snap.

Eddie brought his hand up and punched Steve's dad right in the jaw. He stumbled back as Eddie pushed him.

"Don't ever bring up my mom again. You hear me?" Eddie's eyes started to build up with tears. He couldn't give a fuck about his dad, but his mom was a different story.