𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝐼 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑦 𝑀𝑜𝑚?

A/N: I'd suggest you listen to "Should I Call My Mom" by SUBPAR while reading~ also light smut warning ;)

Steve stood right infront of the stage as Gareth spoke into his mic from the drum set. "Mom! I'm so high!" He smiled into the mic.

Eddie turned around and spoke up. "Shut up." He turned back to the small crowd as Gareth hit his drum sticks together.

Eddie started to strum the guitar as Gareth hit the drums. A few seconds went by before Eddie started to sing.

"He had too much time on summer break. No job, no girl, no cigers to face. So he buys some drugs and took us for a hike." Eddie backed away from the mic and lightly head banged to the beat.

He then made eyecontact with Steve and winked. "So we all hiked down to the river below and brought his bag so he could show us the shit that would make today fun." Eddie slouched down with his lips lightly brushing against the microphone.

"Oh oh oh oh, should I call my mom?" Gareth and Eddie sung in unison at the 'oh' part but Eddie sang the rest. "Oh oh oh oh, she's a unicorn." Eddie put a light pause before he sang unicorn.

Steve was mesmerized by Eddie's voice and performance. He hadn't realized his jaw was dropped the whole time.

"Oh oh oh oh, I took some drugs." Eddie stretched out the s and closed his eyes feeling the music. "Oh oh oh oh, don't know what it was." He started to head bang again before starting the second verse.

"Well he thrashed and crashed in the sand and pitted us in his hands. And I knew then, that we had to leave." Eddies' black bandana was tied on his head but eventually fell off. He kicked it toward Steve, which he happily grabbed.

"I pushed him up and made him walk and shut him up. When we talked he touched her and I hit him in the face." Eddie but his back against the bassist, Freds, back as they strummed the bridge.

"Oh oh oh oh, should I call my mom?" Eddie, Fred, and Gareth all sung in unison. Eddie and Freds backs were still together as they shared the mic.

"Oh oh oh ooh, she's a unicorn." Eddie lightly laughed into the lyric and rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh oh oh oh, I took some drugs." Eddie finally moved away from Fred and bent down infront of Steve.

"Oh oh oh oh, don't know what it was." Eddie smiled as he finished the song off. He leaned back up caught his breath.

"Thank you everyone for coming. We hope you enjoyed yourselves. Goodnight!" Eddie smiled as they all walked off stage, into the back.

Steve quickly jogged over to Eddie to back stage. Steve pulled Eddie into a hug as Gareth lightly grabbed the guitar from Eddie.

Steve pulled away and cupped Eddie's face. "Oh my god, you guys were amazing!" Steve exclaimed and looked at the whole band. "Like seriously, I haven't felt this alive in so long."

"Yeah, it's weird hearing that from someone who use to bully us." Gareth handed Eddie his guitar back with a smile. Fred shook his head and looked at the ground.

"Yeah, I was a major douche in High School, I'm really sorry about that." Steve put his hands on his hips. Eddie wrapped his arm around Steve shoulder.

"I guess it's fine. Fred and I have to go now so, see you later, Eds." Gareth lightly punched Eddie's shoulder and walked off with Fred.

~skipping to trailer~

Steve pressed his lips aggressively onto Eddies. They both fell back onto Eddies bed, Steve sitting on Eddies lap. Eddie placed his hands on Steves hips. Steve lightly moaned into the kiss and he grinned against Eddie's lap.

Eddie pulled away and brought his lips down to Steve's neck. He planted soft kisses all over then lightly bit on it. Steve let out a light whimper as he pulled on Eddie's hair.

Eddie slipped his hands under Steve's shirt until he pulled it off of him. They connected their lips again. Eddie flipped them over so he was on top.

Steve wrapped his legs around Eddie's waist and he pulled Eddie deeper into the makeout.

A loud knock on the bedroom door made Eddie fly off of Steve. "One second!" Eddie called out as he handed Steve his shirt back.

"You can't open that door, I have hickeys all over my neck." Steve whisper shouted at Eddie as he pulled his shirt back on.

The banging continued which they both turned to the door.

"Jesus, I said one second!" Eddie yelled and then turned back to Steve. "Get in the closet, I don't know." Eddie whispered back and Steve rolled his eyes.

"I don't think that's gonna work because my car is-" Steve was cut off by the voice on the other side of the door.

"Eddie it's Dustin! Who are you talking to?" Hendersons voice echoed through the room and Steve let out a soft whine and he threw himself back onto the bed.  "Also, why is Steve's car-" He was cut off by Eddie swinging open the door.

"Outside?" Dustin finished his sentence and he looked over at Steve behind Eddie.

"Hey, kid." Eddie smiled as he looked down at Dustin. Dustin pointed at Steve's neck as his eyes widened.

"You took it seriously when I said get a room!" Dustin shouted with the most shocked face. Steve hid his face in embarrassment as Eddie laughed.

"Alright, Henderson, what's up?" Eddie crossed his arms with a smile.

"I was just coming here to see if you know why Steve wasn't answering the phone but now I know. You two were too busy swapping sp-" Dustin was stopped by Steve with a loud groan. Eddie just shook his head and chuckled

"Please, just shut up." Steve's voice was muffled by a pillow with another loud groan.

"Is that all?" Eddie leaned against the door frame, ignoring Steve's fake sobs.

Dustin placed his hand on his hip as he thought of something. "Oh! Do you wanna hang out tomorrow? I have these new figures for Hellfire that I want to paint. I was wondering if you would like to paint them with me." Dustin bounced on his heels, waiting for Eddie to respond.

"Sure, kid. If Steve would let me get out of bed tomorrow then I'll be there. It's late so you should get back home. Goodnight, Henderson." Eddie smiled as he walked out with Dustin.

"Goodnight, see you tomorrow!" Dustin called out as he zoomed away on his bike. Eddie waved by and closed the door.

He made his way back to his room, finding Steve the same way he was before.

"Oh stop being a big baby, they look beautiful." Eddie moved Steve's hands away from his face with a smile. Steve playfully kicked Eddie away.

"I'll kill you, seriously." Steve sat up with a smile but was pushed back down. He let out a yelp as Eddie wrapped his arms around Steve.

"Can we just sleep? You can kill me later." Eddie mumbled into Steve neck and started to kiss it again. Steve pushed Eddie's face away from his neck.

"If you stop kissing all over me then yeah, we can sleep." Steve chuckled as Eddie threw the blanket over them.

"Then goodnight, pretty boy." Eddie smiled and kissed the tip of Steve's nose. Steve scrunched up his face as he smiled as well.

"Goodnight, idiot." Steve placed his head onto Eddie's chest. They both drifted to sleep in each other's grasp.

A/N

I knowwwww I said no smut recommendations but I couldn't help myself man. At least Henderson stopped it before they went too far, am I right? STEVE CAN STILL WALK!!!!! LMFAO

I really like this chapter so fucking much oml. I hope you guys like it as much as I do. I wanted to gatekeep it and not publish it fr. Love ya<3