𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑙𝑒

HOMOPHOBIC SLURS AND VIOLENCE (and blood)

Fagness

This made Eddie almost fall to the ground laughing. Jason got furious.

"What's so funny, queer?" Jason pushed Eddie out of his seat, but he still found this hilarious.

"Fagness isn't even a word, king of the court. I'm surprised you're not the one that's been held back." Eddie got up and dusted himself off.

"Boys, that's enough." The teacher yelled over and Eddie decided to take this as a 'be Eddie' opportunity.

"Yeah, Jason, that's enough." He grabbed his bag from the ground and his tin box.

"Aw where are you going? To get Steve to protect you? How did you even do it? Spread you're sickness to the 'King Steve'?" Jason crossed his arms inching closer to Eddie.

"I said enough!" Both the boys weren't paying attention to the teacher.

"I don't know, ask your dad. I spread it to him too." Eddie winked as he started to walk out the class room. Just as he did, the bell for lunch rang.

He took that as a sign to run. He ran through the halls as Jason chased right behind him.

Eddie didn't look back but as soon as he did, he slammed into Robin.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, Rob." Eddie helped her up off the ground as he turned back to see Jason still running to get him.

"Just watch where you're going. It's fin-" Robin cut herself off as Eddie was tackled to the ground by Jason. She didn't know what to do or say.

"What did you say about my dad? Huh, queer!" Jason had a grip onto Eddie's leather jacket as he yelled in his face.

"He likes it rough. He even asked me to cuff him to the bed. Who knew your dad was also a freak?" Eddie let out a light chuckled but it was cut short by a fist meeting his face. Robin tried to pull Jason off but she was pushed back.

"Don't talk about my dad like that! You hear me! I'll fucking kill you!" Jason put his hand back onto Eddie jacket.

"You do know I like the pain, right?" Eddie still was throwing come back after come back. But in his mind, he was freaking out.

He closed his eyes as Jason raised his fist but it never happened. The weight of the others body was pushed off of him. He opened his eyes to see Dustin and Lucas.

"Come on, man. Get up!" Dustin yelled as they both ran. Eddie grabbed his stuff and helped Robin up as they also ran.

They all ran to Eddie's busted van in the parking lot. The youngers sat in the back as Robin was in the passenger. As Eddie started the car, Jason ran out with half the basketball team.

He never pulled off so fast in his life. "Jesus Christ!" Eddie hit the steering wheel in anger. He looked over at the time on his watch and saw that Steve would definitely be at work right now.

The other three stayed quiet as Eddie had his rage moment as he pulled into family video.

They all got out of the car and Eddie swung up the stores door.

"Welcome to Family Video, how ma- Eddie? Robin? Luca-" Steve just stared at them as Eddie had blood running down his face.

"What the hell happened? We weren't even away from each other for three hours." Steve quickly came from around the counter and grabbed Eddie by the chin.

The other three just stood there awkwardly as Steve pulled Eddie to sit down.

"What happened?" Steve asked the three which finally made them snap to reality.