𝑇𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑇𝑜𝑜 𝑀𝑢𝑐ℎ.

TW: Drug Use and Blood

Eddie silently waited in his van outside of Steve's house. He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the new song his bands been working on. He stared off at the sun setting in front of him with a sigh.

Soon enough, Steve's car pulled into the driveway. Eddie's face light up like a child being given ice cream. He's never gotten out of his van so quick in his life.

Steve looked over at Eddie who almost fell flat on his face and laughed at the boys clumsiness.

"I see someone's excited to see me." Steve placed his hands on his hips. Eddie was now standing right in front of Steve.

"Who wouldn't be happy to see thee Steve Harrington?" Eddie teased as Steve rolled his eyes. They finally walked inside making small talk while going up the steps.

Steve let out a groan as he plopped onto his bed. Eddie sat at the desk chair as he watched Steve throw off his work vest. He soon sat up to face Eddie.

"I'm so bored, there's nothing to do in this town." Steve sighed as he ran his hands over his face.

Eddie nodded in agreement, throwing his head back to look at the ceiling. He dug in his pocket for the pack of cigarettes he had and pulled one out. He placed it between his lips, still looking up at the ceiling.

When he finally found the lighter, Steve grabbed the cigarette out of Eddie's mouth.

"These are bad for you." Steve ran his hand threw his hair. Eddie quickly snatched the cigarette back and lit it.

He took a deep and long drag of it. The smoke slowly filling his lungs. Eddie laid his head back, looking at the ceiling. He blew the smoke out remembering the song he'd been working on from earlier.

It was more of an indie pop song than metal. Mostly Gareth's idea because he wanted to try something new. The song was about getting so high you can't tell what's real and calling your mom to help you.

The opening of the song goes along the lines of "moooom, I'm so high" Gareth says, in a tired tone. Eddie turns and says "Shut up" then starts to strum the guitar.

Eddie honestly doesn't know if the crowd of, yknow, three drunk dudes would enjoy it. Since they only go to listen to their metal songs.

"Earth to Eddie? You've been zoned out for the last five minutes, man." Steve clapped his hands bringing Eddie out of his thoughts. He finally brought his head down to look at Steve.

"Do you wanna go to my bands gig in two days?" Eddie tilted his head as he took one last drag of his cigarette. He shook his head when he saw an ash tray on Steve's desk, putting the cigarette out.

Steve raised an eyebrow before he answered. "Like, your metal band? I'd love to but you know I don't like metal." He chuckled a bit. Eddie then went straight to the song he's been working on.

"Actually, we've been working on a indie pop song that I think you'd like. We haven't really decided on the name yet but it goes a little like-" Eddie cut himself off as he thought about what he was doing before he started singing.

He took a deep breath and started to sing the first lines. "He had too much time on summer break. No job, no girl, no cigers to face. So he buys some drugs and he takes us on a hike." Eddie hadn't realized how much he'd gotten into the song.

Steve was mesmerized. He'd never heard Eddie actually sing. Yeah he would hear him sing in a joking voice but never actually sing.

"Holy shit Eddie, your voice is amazing." Steve let out a breath of shock. He honestly had no words. Eddie could feel his face get hot as he pushed back a smile.