𝐸𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑒, 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑀𝑒!

Steve patiently waited for Eddie to come back as he ate the last honey bun. Soon Steve heard Eddie's scream which made him jump. He quickly made his way to the bathroom, lightly knocking on the door.

"Eddie? Are you okay?" Steve went to reach for the door knob but it swung open. Steve jumped back as he squeezed his eyes at the bang of the door hitting the wall. He slowly opened them to see a very pale, red eyed, very sharp teethed Eddie.

Steve started to back away as Eddie stepped closer and closer.

"Steve...what happened to me?" Eddie's voice sounded broken and scared. This made Steve tear up as he was now against the wall.

"I-I don't know." Steve stuttered out as Eddie's face was right infront of his. Steve didn't know if this was real life or if he's just extremely high.

Eddie put one of his hands next to Steve's head against the wall. "You smell-" Eddie cut himself off as he moved his head to Steve's neck. "So fucking good." He smirked up at Steve.

Steve squeezed his eyes shut as he let out a soft whine. "Eddie, please." Steve whispered out as Eddie placed his hand on Steve's chin.

"I wonder if your blood taste better than it smells." Eddie smiled then picked up Steve like he was a feather.

"Eddie! Eddie please!" Steve kicked and hit Eddie's back but nothing was stopping him. Eddie threw Steve onto the bed and jumped ontop of him. Steve tried kicking Eddie away but Eddie was too strong.

"If you stop moving, it will hurt a lot less." Eddie smiled as he pinned Steve's hands above his head. He moved to Steve's neck, smiling against his soft skin.

"Eddie, it's me! Please! You don't have to do this! It's me! Steve! Your boyfriend!" Steve screamed which made Eddie pause. Eddie quickly let go of Steve's hands, moving from on top of him.

His red eyes faded away as his fangs ejected back to his normal teeth. His long, sharp nails went back to normal.

"What the fuck happened to me?" Eddie whispered as he brought his knees up to his chest. He didn't want to look at Steve. He knew Steve was staring at him in complete fear.

Steve stayed silent as tears ran down his face. "I don't know if I'm just really high or that actually just happened." Steve wiped away his tears as he slowly got up from the bed.

"Now I'm actually a freak, right? You probably don't even wanna be with me anymore." Eddie hugged his knees closer to his chest, looking up at Steve.

"No, no, I want to be with you, Eddie. I'm just trying to comprehend what the hell just happened." Steve took a couple of deep breaths as he finally knew he could be close to Eddie again. "And you're not a freak, alright?"

"Never thought I'd hear that from the person that gave me that name." Eddie looked away from Steve as his eyes flooded with tears.

"And I'm really sorry about that, okay? I was an asshole and I've changed. You're not a freak, Eddie Munson. Nowhere even close to one." Steve sat infront of Eddie on the bed.

"Sure, even thought I just tried to eat you alive. Totally not a freak." Eddie finally looked over to Steve as his voice cracked.

"Stop calling yourself that! You're not a freak, okay! I'm sorry I engraved that into your mind that you are, but you aren't!" Steve cupped Eddie's face, wiping his tears away with his thumbs.

Eddie pushed Steve away with a sigh. "I don't want you near me." Eddie mumbled out.

Those simple words made Steve shatter. "What?" He sat frozen as his face dropped.

"I don't want you near me when I'm like this. I'm so, so hungry, Steve and your scent isn't making it any better." Eddie's voice cracked as he pushed back a sob.

"I can't just leave you here. What if you hurt W-"

"What if I end up hurting you? I don't want to hurt you." Eddie finally let out a sob. He didn't want to hurt Steve at all but after what just happened, he doesn't know if he could control himself.

Steve sighed as he held his arms out. Eddie almost immediately fell into Steve's grasp. "I'll be fine, you big teddy bear. You aren't going to hurt me, even if you do, I probably wouldn't mind bites on my neck. I mean, I have the hickeys to prove it."

Eddie's small chuckled was muffled by Steve's sweater as Steve ran his hand through the others hair.

"I also thought you looked hot..." Steve trailed off as he lowered his voice. Eddie then looked up at Steve with wide eyes.

"Me about to almost kill you was hot? And I thought I was into weird shit." Eddie shook his head with a laugh. He put his head back against Steve's chest with a smile.

Steve slapped the back off Eddie's head with a laugh. "Cut it out before I end up sleeping on the couch."

Eddie then tightened his hold on Steve's waist with a sigh. "I'm sorry for scaring you." His voice was muffled against Steve's sweater.

"It's okay, Eds." Steve laid back as Eddie stayed wrapped around him. "Let's just hope it doesn't happen while at school tomorrow, yeah?"

Eddie just shook his head in response, shutting his eyes. Eddie's body laid between Steve's legs while his face was on Steve's chest, arms wrapped around his waist.

"Goodnight, Eddie." Steve whispered as he ran his fingers through Eddie's hair.

"Goodnight." He responded and was fast asleep.

Steve couldn't sleep as he was still shaken up after everything that just happened. His boyfriend turned into a vampire and tried eating him alive. Life is great right now.

Since Steve had off of work tomorrow, he would spend the day cleaning the trailer and just laying around.

He thought of the first thing to clean which was the messy bedside table. To be honest, Steve did not want to touch anything over there. He groaned at the thought of it but quickly shut up as Eddie shifted.

Steve lightly rubbed circles on Eddie's back, comforting him as he slept. Steve smiled a little then stared up at the ceiling.

"I've fallen for a fucking vampire."

A/N

Ik this is a shorter chapter but I like it bc, yknow, vampire Eddie 🤭 fine ass mf. I hope you enjoyed! Love ya!<3