𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠.

Friday rolled around as Steve rushed through the thrift store. Eddie was quietly following behind him, already in his costume.

"What the hell would a werewolf wear?" Steve groaned as he gave up looking through the clothes.

"You could just go shirtless. You're hairy enough for it." Eddie teased as he lightly pushed Steve's shoulder.

"You're no help, you know that? I'm not going shirtless to a High School party. People are gonna be like 'King Steve is back' and I'm going to be so embarrassed." Steve placed his hands over his face and sighed.

Eddie raised an eyebrow at the little outburst before thinking of something. "You could wear one of my ripped up shirts and I could fuck up your hair for you."

Steve moved his fingers apart to look at Eddie. "That's actually not a bad idea. I'd probably want to get a shirt from here rather than ripping up one of your shirts."

Eddie nodded in agreement as they continued to look. "What about a jock werewolf!" Eddie pulled out an old Hawkins varsity jacket that was on the rack. Steve took it out of his hands and put it back.

"I have one of my own, and never would I want to put it on again." Steve looked through brown and white shirts til he found the perfect white shirt.

"Just a plain white shirt?" Eddie sounded disgusting but tried to hold it back.

"What? We're probably going to end up throwing it away after the party anyways." Steve went to grab Eddie's hand then remembered they were in public, quickly pulling away.

"Fine, whatever you want, princess." Eddie whispered the last part so no one else around them heard. Steve just rolled his eyes as they walked up to the register. But Eddie quickly stopped Steve.

"That's an Iron Maiden shirt. Hold on, I'll be right back." Eddie quickly walked away from Steve, grabbing the Iron Maiden shirt. As he was going to grab it, a hand reached for it at the same time. Eddie looked up and his eyes met with Bruce.

"Oh, hey, Munson." Bruce smiled as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Hi." Eddie spoke nervously as he walked away with the shirt in hand. He placed it on the counter, paying, and meeting with Steve in his car.

"What took so long?" Steve asked as he started the car, looking over at Eddie.

"Nothing, I just got distracted by other shirts and stuff. I only got the Iron Maiden one though." Eddie shrugged it off as he looked out the window.

"I was thinking we could use some of your eyeshadow to make the shirt look like it was rolled in dirt." Steve spoke as he kept his eyes on the road.

Eddie snapped his neck towards Steve. "How'd you know I had eyeshadow?"

"Because I cleaned the room and found it."

"Well don't touch it again. I didn't even know I still had it."

"Why did you have it in the first place? I'm not judging, by the way. I let Robin do my makeup sometimes." Steve glanced at Eddie then back to the road.

"I had it because I wore it for old gigs but got made fun of so much I didn't touch it again." Eddie let out a soft chuckle. "Stupid, right?"

"I think you'd look good wi- oh my god! You should put eyeshadow on for your costume!" Steve exclaimed like a he just got a Christmas present.

"Jesus, calm down, it's not that exciting." Eddie laughed as he shook his head.

"It's exciting for me, you'd look so fucking hot." Steve smirked as he pulled into the trailer park.