𝐷𝑜𝑟𝑘.

Eddie groaned awake, burying his head more into Steve's chest. The room was dark so he figured he slept for a while. He finally decided to let go of Steve, sitting up. He stretched a bit before getting out of bed without waking up Steve.

Eddie made his way to the kitchen and looked for some food. He settled on spaghettios, pouring them into a pot and warming them up. He ran a hand over his face trying to wake himself up more.

Once the spaghettios were done, he put some in a bowl. He made his way over to the couch and turned the TV on. He slipped a random movie into the tape slot.

Eddie relaxed into the couch as he ate the spaghettios. He felt as if someone was staring at him so he shifted his focus away from the movie. His eyes were met with Harrington's.

"Why are you awake at three in the morning?" Steve asked with a yawn, making his way to the couch.

"I could ask you the same." Eddie smiled as Steve sat next to him. "Want some?" He moved the bowl of spaghettios towards Steve.

"I can't eat right as I wake up, but thank you." Steve sighed as he laid his head on Eddie's shoulder, now watching the movie.

They sat in silence as the movie played. Neither of them even knew what movie it was, which was kinda funny since Steve worked at a movie rental store.

Eddie then looked over at the shirt Steve was wearing. It was one of his Ozzy shirts.

"You don't even know who Ozzy Osborne is." Eddie pulled at the hem of the shirt with a laugh.

Steve scoffed as he looked up at Eddie. "Uh, yeah I do. The dude that bit a bats head off on stage, how dare you test my knowl-"

"The knowledge I gave you, I bet you don't even remember any song I showed you by him." Eddie pushed Steve's head back with one finger.

"No, I remember the one train song that's goes like, dun dun, I-" Steve was quickly cut off by Eddie covering his mouth.

Their laughter filled the whole trailer. It was as if they forgot all of their problems in that moment.

"You're a dork." Eddie laughed out, standing to wash his bowl.

Steve followed right behind him. "Says the one that plays D&D with fifteen years olds in his twenties."

Eddie playfully rolled his eyes, placing the bowl on the drying rack. He leaned his back on the counter as Steve stood in front of him.

"At least it's fun, what you think is fun is totally boring." Eddie crossed his arms over his chest.

Steve gasped dramatically, placing a hand over his heart. "You killed me Eddie, you really did. Cleaning is fun. I'm not the party animal I use to be and I don't think I ever will."

"Good, I absolutely hated king Steve. I'd do anything for him to not come back." Eddie was being honest but Steve took it as a joke, laughing.

"Also, they were giving out flyers for a party coming up. Surprisingly, someone wants my band to play." Eddie shrugged as he pushed off the counter. He walked over to the door, grabbing his bag off the ground. He pulled out the flyer, handing it to Steve.

"So it's a Friday the Thirteenth party?" Steve looked up from the paper and raised an eyebrow. Eddie just nodded, putting his bag back.

"I'm making you dress up, whether you like it or not." Eddie pulled the flyer out of Steve's hand and put it on the fridge being held by a magnet.

Steve groaned and threw his head back. "Do I really have to go?"

"Well if you want to see me play again, yes, you have to go. I don't want random chicks rubbing all over m-"

"Okay, enough! I don't wanna picture that." Steve lightly pushed Eddie's face with a light laugh.

Eddie walked back over to the box of random tapes, looking for a horror movie so he could get inspiration on what to dress up as.

"You do know you could go as a vampire and no one would suspect a thing?" Steve say next to Eddie on the floor, holding his legs up to his chest.

Eddie looked over at him and tilted his head. "Until I have my teeth in someone's neck." He shook his head and looked back through the tapes. "And plus, I wanna match with you."

Steve tried his best to hide how big he was smiling but gave up trying to hide it. "Then I'll go as a werewolf. Y'know because vampires and werewolves are enemies."

Eddie was surprised Steve even knew that. "So you are a dork! Ha, my boyfriend is secretly a nerd." Eddie messed up Steve's hair as he gave up looking through the box.

"No! It's just commen sense. Everyone knows vampires and werewolves hate each other." Steve defended himself, flaring his arm out, making Eddie flinch. Steve quickly noticed and he moved his arms to his side.

"Since apparently everyone knows and it's common sense, call one of your not geeky friends asking if they knew that." Eddie took a deep breath as he leaned his back against the couch.

Steve raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Like I have friends other than you and Rob."

"There's Bruce." Eddie's voice went low as he started to play with his rings. Whenever he thinks about the interaction Steve and Bruce had at Family Video hurts him deep down.

"That was the first time I saw him in two years, Eddie. I don't really think I'd consider him as a friend now. He's probably changed a lot." Steve could tell Eddie was jealous of Bruce. Extremely jealous. Steve didn't understand why when Eddie is all Steve wants.

"Not how you guys act in Fa-" .

"Can we stop talking about Bruce? Eddie, I'm not going to leave you for anyone. I already told you this. You're the only person I want." Steve placed a hand ontop of Eddie's with a weak smile.

Eddie sighed as he looked out the window. "I believe you, I just don't trust Bruce." He knew if he made eye contact with Steve, he'd just break down.

"Why's that?" Steve interlocked their fingers with a weak smile.

"Because he likes you, just because you're dating me won't stop him for doing whatever the hell he wants to do." Eddie finally made eye contact with the so oblivious Steve. "I just wanna protect you, that's all."

Steve just nodded before he thought of an answer. "So like a vampire knight?" He joked making Eddie laugh.

"Shut up." Eddie placed a hand on Steve's cheek, pulling him in for a kiss.

A/N

Even drained I get a chapter out 💪🏾 love ya<3