05

Don't forget to vote!

O R A B E L L A

Monica and I were having the time of our lives. The two of us had been on the dance floor before we went over to the bar, Monica talking about how important it is for us to get wasted tonight.

"Two more of those please!" Monica exclaimed.

Yup, she was already drunk.

The waiter fixed both of us two more shots before tending to the other people. Monica then stood up from the barstool with both drinks in her hands.

"Here's to my bestie getting to work with me AND for her becoming the best stripper in our building!" She yelled out, a few people around us cheering as well. I couldn't help but laugh at how crazy she looked.

Monica quickly finished both of the shots before she lost her balance.

"Hey Monica-" I began but stopped when someone caught her before she could hit the ground. It was Lukas.

What the hell is he doing here?

Does that mean Cole is here too?

Just the thought of him being here as well had me downing the rest of my shots, telling the bartender to keep them coming.

I know I know, drinking doesn't solve anyones problems. But I honestly don't give a fuck.

"Woah! I think that's enough drinks for the both of you." Lukas spoke out before taking the sixth shot I had out of my hand.

I then got off the stool before standing in front of him. Monica was now playing with his hair, him looking as if he didn't care.

"You're so hot..." Monica moaned out. Lukas looked shocked by her words but quickly cleared his throat before looking back at me.

She's definitely gonna regret saying that tomorrow.

"Who do you think you are? M-my father? If I wanna drink, let me drink!" I told him. He was now smirking at me. Did he find this funny?

"Come onnn Orabella! Let's go dance!" She exclaimed before dragging both Lukas and I back on the dance floor.

Lukas seemed hesitant but danced with her anyway. I on the other hand enjoyed dancing by myself. It wasn't too long before they changed the song, this being one of Monica's favorites.

She squealed before making her way towards me. The two of us were dancing to the beat, rolling our hips. I heard a few people whistling at us as we enjoyed ourselves.

I haven't had this much fun in a while.

Monica surprised me when she began to grind her hips on Lukas. Even though it was dark I could tell that he was blushing. I followed behind, grinding on the nearest person behind me.