36

Don't forget to vote!

After several attempts, just about everything I found wasn't strong enough to break the window or the doorknob

After several attempts, just about everything I found wasn't strong enough to break the window or the doorknob. I sighed out in frustration as I looked out the window. What a day this has been.

I then saw a figure walking towards the car that Leo had me get in. As I watched them, I noticed that it was Monica.

"Why that little bitch!" I yelled out before banging on the window.

Just as she was about to get in the car, she looked up at the window in confusion before looking at me in shock.

"When I get out of here, I'm gonna fucking kill you! You hear me? You're dead!" I yelled out before hitting the window again as tears streamed down my face. I watched as she looked away before getting into the car, driving off.

What did I ever do to her for her to side with Faith? Out of all people, her? My best friend?

Falling back onto the bed, I rubbed my stomach before closing my eyes. My mind went back to Cole, which only made me more emotional. I missed how he'd play with my hair or kiss my stomach while I fell asleep.

I stared out the window before I found myself drifting off to sleep.

Some hours later...

"Wake up!" Someone shouted before I felt a cold liquid thrown on my upper body.

I quickly got up, "What the fuck?!" I yelled out as I stood there soaked, looking to see that it was Faith.

"How did you do it?" She asked me in anger.

"What did I do?" I snapped back before taking off my shirt, squeezing it. I'm going to kill her.

She then grabbed onto my arm, "Don't play dumb! Cole wouldn't answer any of my calls, and now he's here. How did you contact him?!" She asked.

I was quick to yank my arm away from her and push her away. Before she could say anything I grabbed the lamp off the dresser and smashed it on her head. She looked at me in shock as she fell to the ground with a loud thump.

"Grow the hell up and leave us alone" Was all I said before walking to the door that was now open.

I peaked to see if my brother or anyone was around, sighing in relief when I saw no one. As I walked around I saw a few bodies on the ground and heard voices. Damn...

Did I really sleep through all of this?

I quietly walked downstairs and still didn't see anyone, but the voices were more clearer. I couldn't help but wonder if those men were dead I saw earlier...

"You sure do move quickly... I thought it'd at least take you another day or two before you found us" My brother spoke out before laughing.

"Why are you doing this Leo? Don't you care about your sister's feelings?" I felt as my heart began to race while hearing his voice, he really was here. I covered my mouth as I silently cried, he was here for us.