Bonus Chapter ;)

Don't forget to vote!

Cole and I were finally able to get some alone time since Luciano and Ella were staying with their grandparents for the weekend

Cole and I were finally able to get some alone time since Luciano and Ella were staying with their grandparents for the weekend. After finishing up my shower, I slipped on a nightgown before looking for Cole.

As I made it downstairs, I saw that he was sitting on the couch, looking at something.

"I've been looking for you. What are you doing down here?" I asked as I walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I then noticed the familiar looking bag as he placed a kiss on my hand.

"I was cleaning up in the study room, and I came across this" He explained, referring to the bag.

It was the bag my father left behind for me...

After the whole incident with my brother, I had forgot about it. I then walked around and sat next to him. Dad did leave a letter for Leo and I.

"I know it's a bit late with you're brother being... you know, but I'm just curious" He told me before grabbing my hand.

I smiled at him, "It's okay Cole. I've faced the past and don't mind if we see what my dad had to say" I reassured him. He nodded his head before reaching into the bag, taking out the unopened envelope.

"You want me to read?" He asked while opening it. A small sigh came from me before I nodded my head, turning towards him.

After cleaning his throat, he began. "Orabella and Leo, my two children. I'm not sure how long it will be when you're reading this, but I just wanted to say thank you. Our time together wasn't as long as I hoped it to be, but you two will forever be my light.

Leo, I'm sure that you hate me and I don't blame you. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me, but I want you to know that I never forgot about you. I thought about you, your mother, and the little one everyday.

Orabella, you truly are special. Your mother always said that you would do amazing things. Do you remember when I use to take you ice-skating over at Ms. Jessie's? If you can, I want you both to go by there and visit. Make sure you tell them my name" Cole read before placing the letter back on the table.

I know that it couldn't be helped, but my heart felt heavy. My brother was too far gone. I just wish that Leo was here to have heard our father's last words. I wish he knew how much dad cared about him... he never forgot about them.

Cole then wrapped his arms around me before placing a kiss on the top of my head, "I'm sure your brother knew deep down that your father would never abandon him by choice" He spoke out as I wrapped my arms around him. It was as if he read my mind.

"Yeah... can we go somewhere?" I asked him before looking up, seeing the small smile on his face.

"Of course, lead the way"