16

Don't forget to vote!

O R A B E L L A

It's been weeks since I last saw Cole. I would've expected a few calls or at least a text from him, but I got nothing. One day I decided on giving him a call just to see how he was doing, but it kept going to voicemail.

When I asked about Cole's absence from the club, Lukas said that Cole decided to focus solely on his father's business that was passed down to him, Lukas now leading the place.

"Are you sure you want to visit them?" Lukas asked for the fourth time, Monica eyeing me. I nodded my head in response as I looked out the window, lost in thought once more.

"You were nothing but a simple fuck. Do as you please"

His words have been replaying in my head ever since that day.

After a few moments we pulled up into the driveway, the three of us walking towards the door.

After the fourth knock, the door was opened by Tanya. The smile that was on her face had turned into a frown when she saw me. I noticed how she looked at Lukas and Monica's combined hands in disgust.

Before I knew it Tanya grabbed onto my arm, pulling me in the house.

"Bella! What a surprise to see you. Did you finally come by to apologize to your father?" She asked as the two walked inside as well.

I yanked my arm away from her grip, catching her off guard, "Tanya cut the bullshit. Both you and Gabriel can rot in hell" I spat out.

She gasped in shock before she made a move to slap me. I was quick to grab ahold of her arm, twisted it enough to make her cry out in pain.

"You ever try some shit like that again, and I'll kill you" I sneered out.

"You ungrateful little bitch! We've done nothing but watch over you and this is how you repay us? You're no better than-"

"Don't try to play the victim Tanya! You and your damn husband have been hiding what my dad made for me this entire time. Watching over me? You've been keeping me caged up as if I'm some sort of pet. Where the hell is it huh?" I yelled out, her falling on the ground, tears streaming down her face.

When I saw that she wasn't going to respond I kicked her in the gut before walking past her. If she wasn't going to tell me, then I'd find it myself.

The first room I went to look in was Gabriel's office. As I opened the door and flipped the switch, I saw that it was empty. Is he even here?

I checked the books on the shelves, the cabinets and drawers but I found nothing. Not a single thing.

I began to feel frustrated as I continued my search. When I pulled at the last cabinet near his desk, it was locked. Maybe this was it.