30

Don't forget to vote!

I was reading over a few contracts when there was a knock on the door. It wasn't too long before I saw my secretary peeping her head through the door.

"Sorry to bother you Mr. Knight, but there's a female here to see you. She said her name was Orabella" She explained.

"You're fine. She can come in" I replied back before setting the papers to the side, her now leaving.

"I thought you said we'd talk later-" I began before looking up, seeing that it was not Orabella.

I sighed out in annoyance as she sat on one of the chairs in front of my desk. Why did I not expect she'd do something like this?

Just as I grabbed my phone she cleared her throat, "I just wanted to talk"

I looked at her to see that she had a serious expression on her face, "There's nothing more to talk about"

"Cole please just listen to me... I really am sorry about using you years ago. We were young. I wasn't thinking straight and I shouldn't have done that. You got to still have feelings for me, you loved me!

All I want is for us to try to work things out again. I have changed, and I want to make it up to you... Orabella doesn't know anything about you-"

"Orabella knows more about me than you ever will" I interrupted.

She then scoffed at my response, "What do you even see in that girl? What does she have that I don't?" She questioned.

A soul.

"Bella doesn't only think about things when it benefits her. Unlike you, she is able to own up for her mistakes on her own. You say that you've changed, but have you? You and your father are only in it for the money" I stated.

Before she could say anything I stood, her doing the same.

"Why don't you understand?! I love you Cole. She's nothing-" She began.

"You need to leave" I told her before walking over to the door.

She then caught me off guard when she rushed in front of me, quickly pressing her lips on my own. I was quick to push her off of me, roughly wiping my lips.

"What the hell Faith-" I spat out before noticing Orabella at the door, watching the two of us. I then felt as my heart sank. She probably got the wrong idea if she just saw what happened.

"As cliche as this sounds, it's not what it looks like Bella" I spoke out as she made her way towards me, I didn't miss the smug look on Faith's face.

Would it be wrong if I killed her?

Walking past Faith, she now stood in front of me before wiping my mouth with her finger, "I missed you" She muttered out before pouting.

I couldn't help but look at her lips as she did so. She's so beautiful...

"I missed you more amore mio" I replied back before she pushed my shoulders down so that she could seal our lips.

I then took control of the kiss and playfully bit her bottom lip, tangling our tongues. The two of us were fighting over control before someone loudly cleared there throat.

"Um hello?! Do you not see me standing here?" Faith asked in anger.

I then pulled away from the kiss, resting my forehead on hers. I looked over at Faith to see that her face was somewhat flushed.