38

Don't forget to vote!

"You look amazing Bella!" Delilah exclaimed as she walked around me with a big smile on her face

"Of course she does. I did help her pick that dress out after all" Reyna spoke out while playfully flipping her hair, Delilah now rolling her eyes.

Axarii laughed at the two before straightening out my dress, "I'm about to start crying again..." She muttered out while wiping under her eyes.

I couldn't help but smile at them, "Thank you guys, I really do appreciate you all... and I'm glad to be apart of this family" I told them.

Reyna then came towards us before placing a hand on my stomach, "I know that you have about two months left... but I can't wait for my nephew to come out" She exclaimed.

"I already have a room for him at our place" Axarii spoke out proudly.

Someone then knocked on the door. Axarii went over to open it, seeing that it was Xavier. He kissed her before looking at me, smiling.

"You ready?" He asked as Axarii and the others left the room, leaving us alone.

I smiled before nodding my head, "I'm a bit nervous, but I'll be alright" I told him truthfully. He chuckled at my response before making his way towards me, linking our arms.

"I know I don't really have a say on this... but I know that your parents would be so proud of you, especially your father. You've grown up to be a beautiful woman, I wouldn't want anyone else to marry my son" He spoke out while guiding me out the room.

I held onto his arm while smiling as we walked down the hall, the music getting louder as we neared the entrance. "Thank you Xavier, I know that they're proud of me. I'm glad that I get to spend the rest of my life with him" I replied back.

"If it's alright with you... you can call me dad" He then said. I could tell that he was hesitant. He was trying to make sure he didn't make the conversation too awkward.

"Alright dad" The two of us were now walking down the aisle, people now standing. I noticed Andrea standing with Elisa on her hip.

I looked forward to see Cole already looking at me with a big smile on his face. I smiled as I saw him mouth, 'you look beautiful.'

His hair was styled neatly and his facial hair was slightly trimmed. As usual, he looked handsome.

I saw both Lukas and Alessandro next to him. I smiled when I saw Lukas nodding his head at me.  I decided that Delilah would be my maid of honor and Reyna would be the bridesmaid. My mind went back to Monica for a brief moment.

Both her and Faith had been locked up for good. I was glad, but a part of me felt bad for her. It's true that she did it to herself... but she was my best friend, I cared deeply for her. She not only threw away her life, she also threw away her relationship with her daughter.