25

Don't forget to vote!

After getting out of my last meeting I decided to go and see how Orabella was doing

After getting out of my last meeting I decided to go and see how Orabella was doing. I tried calling her as I was on the way but it would just go straight to voicemail.

She never takes her phone off do not disturb.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with her... I could never be mad at Bella. Sure she frustrates the hell out of me, but I still love her.

Just as I pulled into the driveway of her house I noticed Lukas car. What was he doing here?

As I got out and neared his car, I noticed that he was still in the car. I then knocked on the window, him now rolling it down.

"Cole? What are you doing here?" He asked me before a small smile formed on his face, "I think I know, you're here to see your girlfriendd" He teased.

A small sigh came from me, "She's not my girlfriend... don't make me reach through this window and beat your ass" I spoke out.

"Why are you here?" I then asked.

"Monica needed to grab a few of her things, so I was waiting out here until she got back" Lukas explained.

So those two are in there all alone?

"I'm going to check on them" I told him before heading towards the door, ignoring Lukas who called out to me. I heard Lukas getting out of the car, making his way towards me.

"What do you mean check on them?" He asked from behind me.

"Are you stupid? Those two haven't seen each other in a while. Bella wants to know why your girlfriend didn't tell her she was pregnant, while Monica has been blowing her off" I told him.

Before he could say anything I twisted the door knob, finding it to already be unlocked. As the two of us walked in I saw Orabella and Monica standing by one another.

I noticed how upset Bella looked when she looked my way. It looked like she was about it cry.

"What's going on?" I asked after Lukas had shut the door behind us.

Lukas made his way to Monica, placing an hand on her shoulder. Monica looked at me for a moment before laughing.

"Are you serious right now? After all she did to you, you still trust her?" She asked.

Ignoring her I made my way towards Orabella, "Are you alright?" I asked. She looked at me before smiling, nodding her head.

"She's fucking using you Cole! Do you not see-" Monica began.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You're suppose to be her best friend, why are you so against her? She apologized and made up for what she did, I forgave her and that's what matters.