09

Don't forget to vote!

C O L E

After fixing breakfast for all of us I ended up dropping Orabella off at Monica's place. Anna May was upset that I didn't let her come with me, so she locked herself in the room Bella was staying in when I got back.

"Anna can you please come out? It's time for you and Serena to go home." I asked her. There was no response but I could hear her little feet moving about as she was moving something.

"Anna, open the door." I spoke out again. After a few moments she ended up opening the door, tears forming in her eyes.

"When can I see Bella again?" She asked while holding onto the hem of my pants. I didn't like this.

Anna was getting attached.

I didn't want her or Serena to get use to Orabella being around... she's just someone who works for me.

"I don't know Anna..." I muttered out. I then watched as she went back in the room and grabbed something before running back.

"Look, Bella left her phone!" She told me while holding it in the air. I didn't miss the mischief look in her eyes.

This girl...

Later that day

Later that day...

"Who's phone is this?" Lukas asked before picking it up from my desk.

"Orabella... she left it at my place." I told him. I could feel his gaze on me but I chose to ignore it.

I didn't have time for this. Since I was too busy playing games with them last night, I was starting to get behind on my work.

Lukas didn't even remind me about the meeting I had coming up in a few hours.

"Are you taking any of this shit seriously? If this keeps up my dad and Maddox will be on my ass." I asked him angrily.