22

Don't forget to vote!

O R A B E L L A

After getting dressed from my shower, my phone began to ring. I sighed out as my head began to throb even more just from looking at the contact name.

"What is it now Eli?"  I asked him.

A small chuckle came from him, "Why you gotta answer the phone with an attitude? Do you really hate me that much?" He asked.

"Yes. Now leave me alone or I'll block you-"

"But if you block me how will you get to know about your older brother?" He spoke out.

"Older brother? I don't have any siblings" I told him.

"You poor thing. Your father didn't even tell you did he? Meet me at the coffee shop near your job on Wednesday, I'll tell you more about him" Before I could say anything he already ended the call.

I stared at my phone for a while, lost in thought. Eli was nothing but a liar. Why would my dad keep something like this from me? He wanted us to have a bigger family...

After slipping on some socks I left my room and walked down the hall.

Just as I made it into the kitchen to get something to drink I spotted Cole sitting at the island table, eating what looked to be lasagna.

How does he even find these ingredients in the cabinets? We barely have shit to eat!

"What are you still doing here?" I asked him.

After the conversation we had at his parents house, he offered to take me home. I assumed he would get someone to pick him up since he drove my car here. I didn't think he'd spend the night.

He simply shrugged his shoulders at me before pushing the plate to the side, "Did you sleep alright?"

I nodded my head before going over to the fridge, taking out my last slice of cheesecake.

"Really? The first thing you decide to eat is cheesecake... is my cooking that bad?" He asked with a smile on his face.

I sat on the stool in front of him before taking a bite, "Your cooking isn't that bad"

It's good as hell.

"I thought you would've went home by now" I added. He raised an eyebrow at me in question.

"I would've went home but I was worried you might try drinking yourself to death again" He spoke out, referring to the state I was in that night of the party.