08

Don't forget to vote!

O R A B E L L A

My breath hitched in my throat as I heard him near the closet again. What is he doing?

"I heard from my uncle that you're only interested in this company for the money." He soon spoke out.

After a few seconds he then continued, "I still don't trust you, not yet at least. But I've come up with a proposal that offers more money for you if you're interested." He then said.

Just as he finished his last sentence, the clothes that had been hiding me from him were pushed away, him pulling me out of the closet. Before I could say anything he had me trapped between him and the wall.

"What's the proposal?" I asked him while he brought a finger to my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

His touch sent shivers down my spine. It felt like his eyes were piercing right through my soul. If it wasn't for the wall behind me, I'm certain that I'd be on the ground right now.

"Be my private dancer." He spoke out while tracing my jawline with the tip of his finger.

Oh that doesn't sound that difficult. I mean I'm sure I could probably-

"Wait what now?" I asked him. Did he just ask me to be his private dancer? The position that Faith and almost every other stripper tried getting and failed.

This can't be right...

"Not only would you be getting more money, but it would also look good for me as well. We'd obviously have to spend more time together." He added.

Who is this man in front of me? Because this isn't the same guy who threatened to kill me the other day.

After a few moments Cole then removed his hand from my face before walking towards the king sized bed, sitting by the edge.

"Just think about it. I'll wait for your answer until late tomorrow." He stated, I didn't notice how his eyes shamelessly went further down my body.

Was Cole Knight checking me out?

It wasn't too long before I walked over to the nightstand to turn on the light. I then found myself standing in front of Cole with one hand on his broad shoulder.

"I'll do it. If Monica and I are gonna stay in an apartment together, then I'm really gonna need the money." I told him before getting on top of him, playing with the tie he still had on.

A small smirk made its way on his face before he scooted up so that he was more on the bed with me on top of him.

"Before I do anything, I want this off." I said, tugging at the buttoned up shirt he had on.