37

Don't forget to vote!

Orabella went upstairs to take a quick shower and change her clothes, while we were all in the kitchen

Orabella went upstairs to take a quick shower and change her clothes, while we were all in the kitchen. Mom started to feed Anna as she started to whine about her being hungry.

"I can feed myself mommy" She spoke out before taking the spoon.

Dad chuckled while mom stared at her in shock, "I don't know what I'm gonna do with her... she's growing up so fast" She muttered out in disbelief.

"What's up with you and Zayden?" I asked Serena, watching as she rolled her eyes.

"Nothing it's wrong-" She began.

"Oh yeah, Winston was telling me that his son looked sad about something lately... did you two get into a fight?" Mom then asked while dad made a grunting noise.

"I don't like that kid" He spoke out bluntly.

"You never like anyone dad!" Serena replied back.

"Serena is just being dumb. She won't admit that Zayden obviously likes her. She keeps family zoning him and it's just sad to watch" Rome spoke out, Serena now elbowing him.

"Wow... I think that's the longest I've heard you talk" Dad spoke out in shock, everyone else agreeing.

"I took care of Faith's father. Knowing him, he would've tried something. But you don't have anything to worry about" He then told me before sipping on his drink.

"Can we not talk about that at the table-" Mom began.

"Daddy went bang bang on the bad guy! Right daddy?" Anna May asked excitedly while pointing at Reyna, making gun noises.

"Great, now my little sister wants to kill me" Reyna mutters out, shaking her head.

Rome and Serena were now laughing while mom sighed out, "My baby girl is too young to be talking about shooting people... she shouldn't even know about this stuff!"

While mom and dad were bickering over nothing, I noticed Orabella walk in the room. She had on the pair of tights she left here not too long ago and one of my shirts. She looked beautiful, as always. I was quick to get up before pulling the seat out that was next to me.

She blushed before muttering out a 'thank you', soon sitting down. After making sure she was good I sat back down. I felt a few pair of eyes on me, looking to see both my parents staring at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Now that Bella is here, we can all eat" Dad spoke out. After saying our prayer, we began to dig in.

"What did you two want to talk to us about?" My mom soon asked as we were eating. Her questioned caused me stop chewing, now looking up at her to see a concerned look on her face.

After I finished chewing, I looked over to Orabella who was stuffing her face. I then cleared my throat to get her attention, "Mom wants to know about what we came here to tell them" I explained.