28

Don't forget to vote!

"What does it say?" Delilah asked from the other side of the door

"I-it's negative... I'm not pregnant" I spoke out, relief washing over me.

She then opened the door, "Ah man! I was kinda hoping you were..." She pouted while staring at the test in my hand.

I couldn't help but laugh at her words, "I'm not ready for that yet... and I'm sure Cole feels the same way" I told her.

Delilah has been staying over for the weekend, saying she needed some company. I didn't mind since Monica no longer stays here and Cole visits from time to time.

I guess you could say that Delilah and I have gotten very close over the last few days, she's like a best friend.

"So... how are things with you and Dillion?" I asked her when we made it into the living room.

Delilah coughed loudly while beating her chest, as if she was choking, "I know you didn't just say Dillion... as in the dorky Dillion who sucks at bartending?" She asked me slowly.

"Oh come on Delilah! It's so obvious that you two like each other. I just don't understand what's the issue" I shrugged before sitting on the couch.

"I'm literally about to throw up right now! Just think about it, me and Dillion? He's definitely not my type. He's weird, obnoxious, and thinks he can tell me what to do.

I've been a bartender way longer than him and he can't even come to work on time! He just loves driving me crazy and it makes me want to choke him!" She rushed out, pacing back and forth throughout the room.

After a few movements she then stopped, "Whenever he's not purposely getting on my nerves, he's not that bad... but we're just friends" She then muttered out, sitting next to me.

"Righttt" I stated.

She then groaned out, "Now I'm overthinking things! What if he does like me... what do I do? What happened between you and my cousin? How did you know if he liked you?" She suddenly asked.

I began to think for a while, "Well, you know Cole and I just have history... and we were making out before either one of us had confessed our feelings" I admitted, Delilah now sighing.

"Look, if you feel like he's likes you and there's a possibility that you feel something for him as well... then you should at least try to talk to him about it. Just let him know how you feel, that's better than just holding it in" I explained before my phone ringed.

I took it out of my pocket to see that it was my brother calling me...

"Hey what's up?"