11

Don't forget to vote!

O R A B E L L A

As I woke up, the first thing that I noticed was Cole had left the room. I felt as my heart dropped... what was I expecting? For him to stay and comfort me? Reminisce about the old days?

There was no one to blame but myself. Monica warned me and I knew what I was getting myself into. I did say I wanted him to use me.

As I got up I walked towards my closet and slipped on some undergarments, shorts, and a tank top. I wasn't as sore as I thought I'd be.

It's probably because Cole ended up bathing and massaging my body right after. I've never had a guy treat me like that after sex... it was honestly scary.

His words would sometimes sting, but the way he acts shows that he cares.

I brushed my teeth before heading downstairs, being met with a delicious smell. Was Monica back already?

When I walked into the kitchen I saw both Monica and Lukas sitting at the island table, laughing about something. I was shocked to see Cole by the stove, cooking.

What was he still doing here?

"Oh! Look who finally woke up from her deep slumber." Monica teased. From the look on her face I could tell she knew something went down.

Cole was now staring at me, I felt as his eyes trailed down my body. Why does he still have this affect on me?

I then went towards the table, sitting in front of Monica who was giving me the look. There was no denying it.

She knew that we fucked.

"So... how was your day Bell?" Lukas asked. I couldn't help but look at him in disgust. I hated when people would call me Bell. It's either Orabella or Bella.

"It was okay... would've been even better if I had some cheesecake." I muttered out, now eyeing Monica.

"Shit! I knew I was forgetting something." She cursed.

Before I could say anything a plate was placed in front of me. It was chicken with rice, mac and cheese, and string beans. I could feel my mouth begin to water just from looking at it.

"Wow! That looks so good. How do you know how to cook so well?" Monica asked in shock.

"My mom taught me." Was all he said. He then came back with another plate, sitting down next to me.

I looked over to see him doing something on his phone before eating, "Thank you." I muttered out.

Cole nodded in response, still not looking my way. Did he regret us having sex? Maybe that's why he's acting so weird.