sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀ | 1

For you, the first day of senior year was nerve-wracking. Not only were you held back last year, but you also failed another year, Eddie also failed his senior year the third time, which means you'll be seeing him a lot more this year.

-------------------------------------

"Y/N, get up! If you didn't fail last year, you wouldn't be in this hot mess! You're going to be late, it's already 8 and your sister is already at school!"

Your mother storms in your room as the door hits the wall. She managed to rip the blanket off of you. Truth is, it was always difficult to wake you up in the morning. You were never a morning person, and to be honest; you were never a people person as-well.

You let out a groan, as your mother snatched the cozy blanket off of your body.

"Get up!" she yells.

You hurried out your bed as you gave her a death glare, and stormed to your  closet like a toddler having a fit. You felt like dropping out of school, but if  you did, you would never hear the end of it.

"So.. y/n.. thought about joining the cheer team this year?"

Your mother asked you and you instantly shot a glance at her. You picked up your messed up looking bookbag and direct yourself towards my bedroom door.

"Never in a million years".

You state as you rush towards your car and hopped in it.

---------------------------------------

It was difficult to be Chrissy Cunningham's sister. Most people mistakenly assumed you were exactly like her. They were wrong in so many ways; you were nothing like her. When you're smoking weed and listening to W.A.S.P on your porch, when she's preppy and cheers for a living, yeah... you're totally the same.

---------------------------------------

Even though a school day could not have been any longer, it was, and it was extremely boring. Hearing Steve Harrington and the rest of these idiots talk about topics that you had never been interested in. He was certainly handsome, but he seemed to constantly lose his mind; he would never take a liking to you. You had never been envious of a girl before you met Nancy Wheeler, but Steve is into those girls like Nancy. Although they were cute together, Nancy and Steve's breakup still astounded you. However, that wasn't the main concern at the moment.

What matters is that you were thrilled to see your BEST buddies because this was the class before lunch. Eddie Munson, who you had this class with, was the only way of keeping yourself from thinking. You dreaded having this class with him. He threw an eraser at your head, which is what caused you to halt at the point where your thoughts began to flow. You absolutely despised Eddie because he was so obnoxious all the time.

Why you? Why did he have to fuck with you?

You jolted out of your reverie. You made the decision to remove your stylish denim jacket because the room was so humid. Your Afterlife Club t-shirt was clearly visible when you removed your jacket. Although it wasn't the finest clothing, it was better than what the other students at school were wearing.

To further support this point, a few people made comments on this shirt last year, others like Eddie Munson: not so much. You weren't sure if it was because your sister stood as Hawkins High's queen or if people simply felt sorry for you.

---------------------------------------

The bell rang, and it was finally time for lunch. You never been so relieved in your entire life, and it felt nice. You leaned over your chair to pick up your bookbag off the floor, then you felt someone kick it with their busted ass shoe.

You raised your head and made eye contact with Eddie while wearing a disgusted expression.

He gives you the smuggest look as he looks down at you, and then he smiles arrogantly. He breaks eye contact with you after a little period of time just to walk out of the classroom.

It was... different. When it came to Eddie's behavior, your emotions were unchanged. Although this time, the situation was different. Eddie made you really angry, but you knew it was just your emotions at play. You swiftly take your bookbag, strap it to your back, and leave the classroom after that minor incident. You couldn't understand why you felt like you had so many eyes on you today.

It sounded like they had learned something about you that you were definitely unaware of.

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Authors note:

Authors note:

Sooooo, what do you guys think? If you want to give me ideas for chapters, message them! :)

UPDATED: 7/6/22