ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴғᴏʟᴅs | 14

Warning:
· Explicit Content, viewer discretion advised.
· Second-hand embarrassment, viewer discretion advised.
-------------------------------------------------------------

You walked directly into the kitchen after entering the living room and cracked open the fridge. In order to take your mind off of things, you grabbed a bottle of beer and cracked it open. Eddie got out of his position and looked toward the kitchen, where he spotted you digging around in the refrigerator. His head tipped slightly, and a look of confusion crossed his face.

You started downing the beer bottle quickly and stumbled back to your bedroom. You shut the door to your bedroom, and a little while later, you were intoxicated. You were so light that one drink could make you drunk. You threw yourself on your bed and shut your eyes as you gave a small hiccup.

Your drawer, which you opened after turning to face it, contained a vibrator. As you pulled it out of your drawer, you let out another drunken hiccup. You debated whether or not to use the vibrator as you sat cross-legged on your bed and stared down at it. Since you're so desperate for touch, you took off your pants and lied on your back. In order to hide the immediate pleasure, you covered your mouth and pressed the vibrator against your clitoral region. You moaned loudly into your hand, your back arching.

"Fuck", you hissed.

As soon as the vibrator found its sweet spot, your breath hitched in your throat, and you began to wriggle in your laid-back position as you almost approached your high. Up until you heard your bedroom door open, which instantly made you shoot your head towards the door while your face grew red in color. Once more having trouble breathing, you reached for your bed's pillow and tossed it at Eddie.

You yelled in a whisper, "Get out!"

Eddie simply caught the pillow and stared at you in utter disbelief. He was unaware that you had sex toys or that you would become so drunk that all you could do was stare at him. As he continued to stare at you in astonishment, you huffed and repositioned the vibrator on your clit after rolling your eyes and letting out another drunken hiccup. After feeling a moment of embarrassment, you made the decision to move on and resume on pleasuring yourself.

Eddie only lifted an eyebrow at the sight of you touching yourself as you once again covered your mouth and moaned into it. When Eddie reached your bed, he pulled the vibrator out of your hands with a small foolish smirk on his face.

"Give it to me," you hissed in-between your teeth.

"Who said you could touch yourself?", Eddie asked teasingly with a cute smile.

"I did, now, I said give it", you warned.

You violently yanked your vibrator out of Eddie's hands while standing up on your knees.  You re-positioned yourself, sat back down on your butt, placed the vibrator back onto your swollen clit, and started to moan once more. Eddie just stood in front of your bed watching you as you squirmed in an attempt to keep quiet. You couldn't tell because your eyes were closed, but he seemed to be enjoying it.

Before you knew it, the vibrator started to feel rough against your throbbing clit. When you rapidly opened your eyes, you saw Eddie pushing the vibrator forcefully against your clit while raising the vibrator's volume. Your legs began to shake violently as your hand struggled to keep its place on your vibrator.

Eddie softly took hold of your hand and forced it away from the vibrator in your own hand, allowing him to handle your pleasure entirely. He began to rub the vibrator in circles as you began to crumble due to the vibrations that went through your entire body. Your legs started to kick because the pleasure wouldn't stop. You were getting extremely near to your high when your breathing got harder and faster.