ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ | 3

Before letting Megan drag your behind out of the cafeteria, all you could hear Munson say was,

"Just taking a look at those gorgeous lips' sweetheart, can they be on my dick again tonight??"  As he yells, he is up on the lunch table, making a full out of himself.

You swiftly restrain yourself from leaving the cafeteria and turn in the opposite direction to go closer to Eddie. It appeared like as if you were about to attack and trust me; you were.

Before your ass gets suspended on the first day, which you would do, Megan quickly grabs you by the torso and picks you up.

You kicked in a fit of rage and start shouting, "LET ME AT HIM, LET ME AT HIM!"
Megan starts to fight, and when she sees that you're trying to escape her grasp, she turns away from Eddie and pulls you out of the cafeteria still gripping your torso.

---------------------------------------------------------

Megan took you out in the hallway as the lunch bell rung for dismissal, you had the next class with Munson, and you really didn't want to go. Megan looked at you with a stern look, you swear she was like the mother of your group; you loved it. 

"Sorry ", you told Megan. 

She sighed at you, knowing that this wasn't the first time you almost got violent with Eddie. She grabbed your face violently and said, "how much drugs are you doing, y/n? "

You looked at her with complete guilt, knowing you've been smoking a lot of pot. Megan didn't like weed, she never did. Megan was your best friend since diapers, and ever since your mom started to become an absolute nightmare, she's always has been there for you. 

"Just weed," you told her. 

She huffed; she knew weed was better than actual drugs. She slowly started to accept weed after the incident with your mom, which you don't want to talk about. 

"Ignore Eddie, you did junior year, you can do it this year. Your birthday is literally tomorrow, the big 18; cheer up. Don't let some prick ruin it for you, you hear me?" 

Megan comforts me as you nod at her, because she is right. Then your thoughts started to get worse, because Eddie can't do a lot to you, because you are a minor. That whole situation changes tomorrow, his taunting might actually get worse, and you weren't ready for it. 

"Okay listen, you can always accuse Eddie of something, before you turn 18! ", Megan says jokingly. 

"I'm not that mean! ", you hit her against her arm with your hand.

---------------------------------------------------------

As the late bell rang, you departed from Megan and went to your gym class, which you HATED. Gym was the most annoying class you've ever took, throughout your high school years; at least. Everyone would scream in excitement for gym, which was very annoying. 

You didn't have a single damn friend in this class, which was taunting you because you had no one to talk to nor did you even do the activities. However, Eddie was making himself noticeable as he has no friends in this class and he was staring at you constantly. You were trying to calm yourself down while you sat on the bleachers, but he quickly got up to come towards you. 

You let out an annoyed noise. 

"Oh, my godddd UHHH " you cried out.

You just wanted this long ass day to be over. Munson sat next to you in a smug manner and leaned into your ear, very closely and began to whisper. But his tone was odd, it was very... seductive.

"I wouldn't try that little stunt you did in the lunchroom again, sweetheart, I can quickly make up a better rumor ". He gave you a cocky smile; you swear that smile wouldn't be there if you put your fist in his face. 

However, you did the complete opposite of that; you just sat there in disbelief because that motherfucker spread that rumor. You were stunned to the max, and now you wanted to go home even more than you already did two hours ago.

Eddie's smile wouldn't disappear as he tilts his head as if he was confused, "cat got your tongue"? 

Those words were like getting slapped right in the face, because you literally just said that to Wheeler, and he knows how to get you soooo vulnerable, and you hated it. 

"Or was it my dick... huh darling? ", he continues to taunt you.

Normally in junior year, he never made so much sexual remarks towards you. You've began to think it was because you were turning legal that made him so seductive, and it disgusted you... a lot.

"No Munson, never in a million years ", you remarked.  

Eddie put his hand up to his chest, as if he was hurt by your remark and you rolled your eyes at him. 

"But seriously; if you want to play that game, Cunningham, I'll play even more...bolder ". 

He tells you with a tone that you couldn't put through your head, his smile turns into a slight devilish smirk, you swore apart of you thought he was a sadist. He loves to humiliate you, and lucky he hasn't done enough because it's only the first day of senior year. 

Eddie got up from the bleachers as the bell rang for the next class, which you didn't mind. You had one more class with Eddie, and that was the last class of the day. 

You weren't even playing a "game", what did he even mean? 

---------------------------------------------------------

The last few classes went by quick, even the last class. Eddie didn't talk to you once, he just looked at you a lot, someone has a crush.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Updated: 7/6/22