ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟʀʏ ᴇɴᴅ | 18

You were a complete disaster on Tuesday, and it was now Wednesday. On Tuesday morning, you couldn't get Eddie and his remarks out of your head. You kept reminding yourself that you disliked Munson, so you didn't understand why it affected you so badly. You two haven't spoken since that final hookup. For some reason, it bothered you that you two were separating again, but you shrugged it off with blunts. You had to be high all the time starting on Wednesday to stop thinking about him. Although it is not a good idea to attend class when buzzed, you would prefer to be high than have your mind race constantly.

(Play "Habits" by Tove Lo in the background)

You had no trouble getting cannabis because your drug dealer had returned to town. Today, when you sat on the bench in the hallway, your friends undoubtedly observed that you were buzzed out of your mind. Yesterday, the majority of your friends noticed you were off.

You were so euphoric that you couldn't concentrate on conversations and didn't give a damn about the two classes you had just finished. Since he knew that you wouldn't open up to him in this kind of situation, Xander saw that something wasn't right with you but chose to ignore it. You spent the entire period between the third and fourth classes napping. Sadly, after 3 hours, the cannabis started to wear off around lunch.

You made the decision to forgo lunch and smoke in the woods after your thoughts began to enter your mind once more. You opted to smoke when you got to the woods and sat down at a bench table. By the end of lunch, you were so high that you entirely forgot to consume the remainder of your blunt. Eddie noticed that you weren't at lunch but ignored it like it was nothing, just like you would have. It appeared as though you hadn't slept because of your bright red eyes.

Eddie once observed that you were completely stoned. When the final class of the day arrived, you didn't look good, and it was obvious that you had smoked more because you smelled like marijuana still.

He knew since he was now seated behind you after the teachers had shifted around your designated seats. You could hear his voice, which irritated you because you wanted his voice to leave your head rather than be heard there. You finally reached a breaking point when you could no longer tolerate his voice and managed to sleep off in class. The lesson was for 60 minutes, but after only 30 of those minutes, the teacher approached and tapped you on the shoulder.  Eddie laughed as he observed the teacher's movements as she attempted to shake you awake; she had to shake you roughly, but it did nothing.

The teacher was aware that, like everyone else, you weren't yourself today because you had never slept so much while at school. After giving up, the teacher resumed her class. Eddie tried to kick your chair in an attempt to be a dick, but it didn't make you wake up, which led him to wonder how many blunts you had. In all honesty, Eddie felt a little worried because he was aware that you didn't really smoke at school very often.

The bell for dismissal rang as the final 30 minutes came to an end.

"Okay, class is dismissed; remember to do your homework! And could someone please wake up y/n? I need to go to a meeting! ", As she begins to exit the classroom to attend to her business, the teacher announces.

Some students eyed one another in confusion over who should perform the task. As a result, the majority of the students chose to leave class. Everyone exited the school, leaving you and Eddie alone in the classroom as he stood up from his seat. Eddie, feeling a little awkward as a result of what had happened on Monday, began to tap on your shoulder to try and wake you up.

He tried to wake you up, but after three taps he gave up. He began shaking you violently, and as his worry grew, so did his irritation.

Eddie yelled in your ear, "WAKE UP."