ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs | 21

---------------------------
Jason is missing...
---------------------------

You began to mumble as a sudden light began to shine through the window as you laid on Eddie's chest. You slightly opened your eyes, slapped your tongue against the roof your mouth a few times, and felt someone's eyes on you. Due to tiredness, you gently closed your eye again.

Eddie said with a chuckle followed up with a slight snort, "normally I don't let anyone drool on me until the first date."

His words made you realize that you had fallen asleep on Eddie. Eddie hummed a short laugh at your confusion.

You said, "Oh shit, sorry."

"You're good, I've had worse on this shirt...", Eddie admitted with a giggle.

The room fell silent from the awkwardness as you lifted yourself up off of Eddie's chest. You began to rub your eyes and instantly regretting wake up because you had a pounding headache. However, your sleep wasn't bad; you had no nightmares last night and you felt like it was because Eddie was comforting you. That kiss you two shared feel different from the rest because it was sweet and gentle, unlike the eager kissing of when you two hooked up.

"So, you busy tonight?", Eddie asked.

"No, why?", you stated.

Your answer made his lips curl into a bright smile.

"Well, me, Eddie the freak Munson is feeling generous...", Eddie said with pure amusement as he put his hand up to his chest and let it rest upon it.

When Eddie peered down at your lips, the lips he tasted last night, you looked at him in anticipation of a response and watched Eddie choke up a little. He looked at your lips as he spoke.

"W-well, maybe, I was thinking that maybe...", Eddie tried to speak, but easily failing as he watched your lips curl into a smile.

"S-speak", you mocked him with a playful smile.

He scoffed at your attempt to mock and looked into your beautiful eyes.

"I just thought maybe you would want to invite some of your friends to have a movie night.", Eddie questioned.

Before you could speak, Eddie cut you off.

"And! Dustin is coming, and I thought that we should have some time inside because of Jason going missing." Eddie admitted as he nervously played with his rings.

"Jason is missing?", you asked a bit shocked.

"Yeah, it was all over the news. He is nowhere to be found", he stated with somewhat relief.

"Well, the only friends I have is Max, Steve and Robin", you admitted, trying to change up the topic.

Eddie closed his eyes tightly from hearing Steve's name come out of your mouth. You stretched, trying to relieve some tension on your back.

"You can invite them, fine, but only if you and I can maybe have a little smoke sess...", Eddie ordered with a pleading tone as his lips curled into a pouty lip.

"Absolutely not!", you said jokingly.

Eddie parted his mouth open and tried to speak but you cut him off by placing your finger on his lips.

"Last time I had some of your weed, you hunted me down for not PAYING you", you stated with an amusement tone.

Eddie mumbled in between your finger as his lips were gently placed on it, "is this little finger thing gonna' to be a habit?".