ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ | 20

Warning:

· Slight gore, viewer discretion advised.
· Bullying, trigger warning for some viewers.

· Hi! This is Turtle! I just wanted to inform my readers that this story is completely different from the actual show! Eddie is not wanted for murder in this book, as I want him to be able to roam free. Some people aren't dying like the individuals who did in the show and some people will die, for the people who didn't die within the show. I'm trying to slow down on getting to Vecna right away as I don't plan on ending the book right away! Therefore, this is just a glimpse of what the near of the book would look like, however; I don't want the end to be so close for you guys. I'm trying to stick to fluff as of now and avoid so much of the major plot until the book has come to an end.

I hope you understand!

-------------------------------------------------------

A full month has passed since you started your first campaign in Hellfire. Amazingly, you have gotten to know your club! Even though you and Eddie would frequently argue over ridiculous issues, the disputes were never serious. Since the first campaign, you two have stopped hooking up. This wasn't because you didn't want to; rather, it was because you two were both busy. You were dealing with work, and Eddie was busy with drug dealing. You two have grown more infatuated with one another as you have grown closer.

Your school days have recently become a little difficult for you. It reached a breaking point where even Dustin and his buddies had to intervene because Jason and his friends were bullying you too much. You grew closer to Mike, Max, and Dustin and Lucas thanks to Steve, the local babysitter. Mike wasn't as nice to you as the others, and Dustin was the nicest thing you had ever seen. You observed the bond that Eddie and Dustin shared, and you deeply loved it. Even though, you called Eddie out a few times for being so disrespectful toward Mike and Dustin.

You and Eddie argued about who was right and who was wrong at several points. Within a month of joining the club, Eddie began to act irritated with you, but in reality, he was still deeply in love with you and didn't want to express it too much. Eddie was bossy towards you, and it kind of irritated you as well. He dislikes your attitude sometimes, and you dislike his arrogant comments towards you. Although you two have grown closer, it initially appeared that you were once again at odds.

With all of his touches, kisses, and other actions, he was constantly there in your mind. You've realized that you've been experiencing sexual frustration since you desperately wanted to touch him, but he's been talking to some random cheerleader you didn't know. You were aware of only your sister, Chrissy as a cheerleader. Speaking of Chrissy, you may have noticed that she has been off lately. Normally, she would have waved and give you a hug in the halls, but lately it seemed as though she had went missing.

Back to the cheerleader, though. This cheerleader, Heather, was flirtatious and it just infuriated you. You didn't know why, but every time you heard her and Eddie talk, you disliked it. Eddie was completely aware of Jason's bullying towards you and chose to ignore it because he felt like you had it under control, because you were independent. Eddie knew that Dustin and the others were helping you out with Jason, so he figured that they had it under control too. Heather and Eddie were just friends, and that's all he wanted her to be.

-------------------------------------------------------
Friday, Hawkin's high school, 2:00 PM.
-------------------------------------------------------

When you unlocked your locker while standing in an empty hallway, you discovered bruises on your face that Jason and his dimwit friends had left behind. You were aware that Chrissy was not approving of Jason's more recent actions as he had become more physically aggressive with you. You heard the hallway door open as you reached into your locker for a piece of gum and saw Heather and Eddie laughing. It seemed as though you meant nothing to him because of how flirty she was being. You felt...sad because it was like Eddie was pushing you away once more.