ʟᴏsᴛ | 11

Warning:
Explicit Content, viewer discretion advised.

------------------

"Shit...", Eddie said as he looked through his drawer.

You looked at him confused as you laid on his bed. You had a hard time thinking on what you felt towards Eddie. He was leaving you lost, and you had no idea why. Your train of thought left as Eddie began to spoke:

"Well shit...pfft, I'm out of condoms...so.", Eddie told you.

Eddie gave you a cheeky smile as he followed up on his sentence, "mind if I fuck you raw?".

Those words stung right into your heart, you'd never thought Eddie Munson would he saying that he was going to fuck you in any sort of way. Afterall, even more of the rumors in school were going to come true if he does.

Eddie threw his head back and groaned at your slow response; he seemed so annoyed with you. You sort moved around in your position to get more comfortable.

"No...I don't mind", you said.

Eddie smiled as he stood on his floor, he began to look down at you on his bed. He was so happy you were the one at his house tonight; he loved the way you smiled; he was so in love with you. After Eddie smiling at you like crazy he started to crawl on top of you once again, he took his two hands and used them to prop himself up over you. Like a push-up exercise position, he lowered down on your body and turned his waist and head a little to get access to your exposed neck. He started to kiss your neck and even suck your skin a little.

You let out soft moans from his actions and took your left hand to tug on his hair gently. Within a few minutes; Eddie finally got done with your neck. You were totally covered with hickeys, and you knew it. Within those minutes, he was also grinding up on your heat while you received a lot of attention to your neck from him; it was so smothering but so hot.

Eddie slowly got off of you and forced you to sit up on his bed, he grabbed you under the arms and then lifted you up, causing you to sit on his lap, straddling position.

(Play "Bad Idea!", by Girl In Red)

You felt warm muscular hands reach your bare back, Eddie's hands were under your shirt. Eddie took his thumb and his pointer finger and slowly started to squeeze your clip on your bra.

"May I?", Eddie said in soft sweet tone.

You nodded.

Eddie smiled slightly and looked at you with sparkling eyes as he admired your beautiful face. He unclipped your bra quickly. You took the bottom of your shirt and lifted it up; taking it fully off of your body. Eddie lifted both of hands and made his way to your bra straps. His actions were hesitant, making sure you were okay with hit.

You nodded at him.

He took his two pointer fingers and middle fingers to take your bra straps off of your shoulders. You fully took off your bra for him, and slightly giggled as you were so nervous; even more then you usually were around him. You started to blush insanely as you strongly smiled with your mouth closed. You lifted your two hands, making them hide your mouth as you slightly tilted your head downwards from embarrassment. This action caused your breasts to come together, making your titty size fully show.