ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ | 12

It has been a day ever since your hook up with Munson and you came to the conclusion that you were never going to buy weed from him again. The reason being, that you want to protect your mind. You had no idea what you were feeling anymore. You were in school again and you dreaded it because now the rumors have come true.

You were in the hallway, in your locker. You were trying to find something to put in your mouth from being so hungry for the past 4 hours. You hear some things behind you, so you turned around slowly to meet Steve's gaze.

'YOU BITCH!", you yell at Steve as you hit the side of his arm multiple times.

Steve began to laugh at how mad you were. He loved to mess with you, after all; you were his new best friend. He grabbed your wrist, making you stop hitting him. You were so mad, and he could tell. Steve took his gaze off of his eyes down to your neck.

"What... the actual FUCK?", Steve asked as he pulled down the collar of your shirt to expose all the hickeys. You slapped his hand away from your collar and pushed him slightly away.

"Shut up...", you warned him as you pointed at him.

Robin came rushing to you and began to blabber about Vicky and then suddenly saw your neck too.

"WHO DID YOU D-?", Robin yelled as you quickly covered her mouth.

"Shhhhh, shhhh, no one!", you told them both. They both began to walk away from you with a smirk, as they had something to do. They knew for a fact they were going to get an answer from you.

Some of the jocks come up towards you and you quickly covered your neck back up from it being exposed. The jocks looked at you with a devilish smile. One of jocks went over to you and tugged your hair, causing you to jolt your head backwards.

"Well look at this, the other freak seemed to have the time of her life, hm?", Jason asked.

You managed to hit the jock behind you with your elbow, right in the gut too. You pushed Jason away and the bell rang for lunch. You pushed them out of your way to go to the cafeteria. A lot of students begin to go to their table, it got to the point you had to push some people out of your way just so you could get to yours. You saw Xander and smiled, he was the stupidest person you'd ever meet. You messed up his hair and smiled.

"How is Lillith?", you asked Xander.

"Good!", he replied proudly.

Lillith was Xander's boyfriend, Xander was bisexual, but he wasn't too open about it because not a lot of people accept homosexuals, which is bullshit.

You saw down at the lunch table with no food; you decided it would be best to wait for the line to cool down. You saw Eddie sitting at his lunch; he shortly made eye contact with you and gave you the cockiest smirk. You rolled your eyes; you wanted to beat round 2; so, you were going to play hard to get. Perhaps you could be a tease; it would be fun for you.

Your headaches were worsening, and your nightmares were getting scarier. So maybe, you thought this would fun, to get your mind off of everything! Steve was sitting at his table, and you knew Munson was very jealous of him; you could tell.

"Be right back.", you told your friends as you got up from the lunch table to go sit with Steve and Robin.

You noticed a spot right next to Steve, so you shimmed your way into the bench right next to him. You wanted to tell Steve and Robin everything that happened, including your hook up, because you trusted them. It took a couple of minutes to tell Robin and Steve every single detail of the game you two were playing, including how you guys ended up fucking.