ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴄᴋ | 9

The first month of senior year has passed, and it wasn't as horrible as you had anticipated. Together with Steve and Robin, you were excelling in your work and growing closer. You haven't attended the Afterlife club in a while because you've been so busy with work and everything else. Although your senior year was going nicely, a serious problem persisted. You and your rival Eddie Munson made a drug deal a month ago. The marijuana you obtained from him, however, went unpaid for a very long time. He tried his very HARDEST to extort money from you while you were at school, but you avoided him as much as you could. He would occasionally stop you in the hallways, stop you in the parking lot, and so on.

However, Eddie faced a serious problem. That was Steve; he became quite protective of you and was always present when Eddie attempted to profit from the agreement. Steve constantly assisted you in freeing yourself from Eddie's control. However, Steve wasn't aware of the deal until last night...

--------------------------------------------

As you moved through the taps, you straightened them to make the shop look tidy. Robin was sadly absent today, which made you sad. Steve was standing next to the computer. It was dead silent, and no customers happened to come in today. You realized you needed to go into the shack, which had the mop and cleaning supplies, however; it was outside.

"Shit, uhm... I'll be back Steve", you told Steve as you made your way outside, towards the shack. 

You went into the shack and searched through the supplies to find the right one, once you turned around, you saw Eddie right near the door.

"OH SHIT", you yelled.

"OH, SHIT IS RIGHT!", Eddie said.

You then see Steve shut the door behind Eddie, as if he was planning this all along. You rushed towards the door and banged on it.

"Steve? STEVE?!", you yelled.

"Listen, this is for the best y/n, just pay Munson the money and get it over with!", Steve ordered.

You then realized you didn't have your wallet with you, and it was in the store. You told Steve about this situation, but he didn't buy it. You let out a groan from frustration and then made eye-contact with Eddie who was smirking at you.

"I mean, you can always re-pay me with something else, y/n...", Eddie said.

Steve's eyes went wide as he stood there on the other side of the door, he then took some time to shrug it off and then left to go back to work. Once you realized Steve was gone, you let out a soft whimper.

"You didn't pay me, like you promised, where is my money... sweetheart?", he asked you as his words left his tongue as if it was threatening you. You looked up at him, and saw another exit, but then you realized it was also blocked off when you ran towards it. Eddie grabbed your two wrists and forced your body towards the wall, he then grabbed your wrists and positioned them above your head.

"I don't have IT", you tell Eddie with a stern annoyed tone.

He looked at you and scoffed with no remorse, "you didn't have it a month ago, and now you don't have it now?".

You rolled your eyes and told him, "Didn't you not just hear me say my WALLET is in the STORE, dumbass", you told him as your words seethed through your teeth.

As you struggled to get out of Eddie's grip, his leg went right in between your core. Your face went red, and you began to lose your train of thought. He smelt like Old Spice and cigarettes, which was sickening.

"Watch your mouth, beautiful, or I'll give a good use for it", he warned you.

You began to feel nervous, but you knew he wouldn't do anything without your consent, so you scoffed at him. You looked up at him as he was towering over you with his death grip on your wrists as his one leg rested in between yours. You gulped a little and finally spoke up:

"Can I get my wallet, please?", you asked.

He smiled at you, knowing you could run away easily if he let you do it.

"No", he told you.

"Then how the fuck and I going to pay you?", you ask Eddie.

"Either you come by my place tonight or you give me head right here, choose...", he ordered.

You giggled a bit, and then you realized you wanted to do one of his choices, but you didn't know which one. You stuttered over your words as you finally spoke up while he was waiting for your response.

"I'll uhm... I'll come over", you told him.

He smiled at you as he towered over your figure while you were pinned up against the wall. He couldn't help but to love how vulnerable you were at the time, however; he let you go, and slightly rubbed your wrist from all the pressure caused by his ringed hand.

You stood there in disbelief and fixed your skirt from it being driven up by Eddie's leg. You let out a soft whimper from the sudden aggressiveness as Eddie was walking out of the shack.

"Jesus' y/n, keep making those noises and I won't be able to control myself", he warned you with a plea.

You blushed and scoffed as you watched him leave, still leaning up against the wall he pinned you on, because you didn't want to blush at him, and you didn't want him to pin you down again, and you didn't want to go to his house... or did you?

---------------------------------------

EDDIE'S POV:

I'm going to be completely honest with you, I've liked y/n ever since 8th grade. Her soft smile, her stupid whimpers, everything about her was driving me insane. Our rival just made my sexual desire for her worsen, in a matter a fact; I never wanted a relationship with someone so bad. However, I knew this was going to take some time, whether we fuck or not. She will be mine.

END OF POV:

---------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

Chapter short because I don't know if yall want smut or not. :,)

Let me know in comments if you want SMUT, because trust me, I'll do it.