ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ | 17

Warning:
· Explicit content, viewer discretion advised.
· Second-hand embarrassment, viewer discretion HIGHLY advised.
· Degradation, viewer discretion HIGHLY advised.
· sub!y/n & dom!Eddie, viewer discretion HIGHLY advised.

Long chapter...

--------------------------------------------------------

Eddie never left his smile as he watched you turn 50 shades of red. You looked around the vacant road to see if anyone else was with him.

"Avoiding eye-contact I see", Eddie said teasingly.

You let out a sigh as you completely gave up trying to hide your helplessness.

"I'm sorry for..." you let out a sigh, "going off on you that day; it was very low of me. So, yeah...", you apologized and looked right into his brown puppy dog eyes.

In an effort to escape how uncomfortable it felt between you two, you took another look around. Eddie managed to chuckle at your false apology and nodded slowly; he then cocked his head slightly and looked down; he then looked back up at you.

Eddie then grinned at you with confidence and playfully bit his lip.

"Anything uhm", he put his tongue on the side of his lip, licking it "...else you want to tell me?", Eddie asked as he looked around the area and made eye contact with you once again, mocking your earlier actions in a teasingly way.

You stared at him with nervousness running through your veins. Did he hear everything you two have said? There was only one way to find out, and you genuinely didn't want to know.

"N-no?", you said.

Your reply made Eddie slightly smile from your sudden stutter. He found it adorable that he made you feel this way and now he was for sure on what YOU felt. You two were playing games with one another, and Eddie loved it. These games were driving you two nuts and you're surprised you didn't get down on your knees and completely suck him off then and there. However, you didn't; you were too stubborn. Neither of you wanted to admit your feelings for one another, you both were playing hard to get. I guess it was now the long game.

"No?", Eddie asked, questioning your statement.

"Nope", you replied as you shook your head.

Eddie took some time just looking at you; it was so hard for him to read you. Eddie wanted to call you out on your bullshit, however, he figured he should wait as he found it cute that the fact of him knowing that you liked him made you nervous. He wanted to mess with you; he wanted to gain your reaction out of nowhere. Not here, where you expect it to be.

Eddie let out a heartily chuckle, almost snorting.

"Do you need a ride home? Somewhere to stay?", Eddie asked you.

You wanted to be a bitch, although you didn't feel like walking. You were so done with this party; you just wanted to sleep or drown your sorrows with a nice bottle of beer. So, you caved in and nodded yes.

"Jesus, words y/n, use your words", Eddie demanded from you.

"Yes Eddie, please", you said with a pleading tone.

Eddie smiled at your slight plea and began to walk towards his van. You followed him and let out a soft sigh. As you reached to his van, he opened the door for you. You got inside and he went into the driver's seat after he went around the car. The car ride was completely silent for a little while, so Eddie decided to make you more nervous by putting his right hand on your thigh as he drove. You felt your core do a heartbeat. You could feel your anxiety rise as he driven his hand farther down the inner part of your left thigh. Eddie's action caused your breath to hitch, you lifted your hand, attempting to smack his hand off of you.