ᴀʀᴇ ᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ? | 26

----------------------------
Warning:
· I'm sorry you guys... it's time... I can't wait... sorry Eds.

This chapter is inspired by, "R U Mine?", by Arctic Monkeys, you may listen to it when you want.
----------------------------

After being rudely interrupted, Eddie got up from the couch and went to the door, where he spotted Dustin.

Dustin yells, "IT's Vecna damnit," as Robin, Steve, Erica, Max, Nancy, Lucas were there.

Lucas said, "We found a gate... it's opening up damn portals all around Hawkins, Lord Vecna hit another victim last night...some guy named Fred? He's also trying to get Max. She escaped him, and it was absolutely terrifying."

While you stood there watching, they all forced themselves inside and sat on the couch.

Max said, "It seems like everyone is experiencing the same symptoms, I found this in my counselors office."

After Max finished speaking, she threw some yellow folders into Eddie and your laps. When you opened the folder, you had just picked up from your lap, you could see the effects of Vecna's curse. After pausing to reflect, it suddenly dawned on you.

Steve enquired, a little concerned, "y/n, you good?"

Eddie turned to face you and appeared deeply concerned.

A deep voice said, "Y/N."

The grandfather clock was immediately audible. You stopped at a halt in your spot and shut your eyes.

You uttered, "Mother...fucker," sounding definitely upset.

Each person turned to face the other as they feared what you said.

You panicked out and exclaimed, "I fucking knew something was up when I saw Eddie come up to me with motherfucking worms coming out of his face... or whatever that shit was!!"

Steve questioned, "What are you talking about?"

"Hang on", you told Steve.

As the grandfather clock grew louder, you got u slowly, moved in its direction, and followed it until it took you to Eddie's bedroom. You puzzledly examined it. You stared at it because you were aware that Vecna was what you had seen that night.

You heard a voice behind you say, "y/n... honey."

You turned around as soon as you saw your mother, who had a smile with decaying teeth, pure white eyes, and more worms protruding from her skin. You moved away from Eddie's dresser as you gasped in fear.

"What did I say, y/n? WHAT DID I JUST SAY?" Your mother screamed.

When your memories suddenly came flooding back to you, you instantly started to cry. You went past your mother and into the Eddies' living room, but none of your friends were there.

"HELLO? EDDIE??! EDDIE?! STEVE???", you screamed out, your anxiety reaching every part of your body.

-----------------------

"Will someone tell me what the fuck is going on? Vecna is real?! He is going after the one I love, is he trying to hurt her? Where does he live? Is he going to kill her? Will I lose her?", Eddie panicked to Steve and the rest of them.

"You know how people say Hawkin's is cursed? Well... they're not entirely wrong...", Dustin told him, and sat down next to him and began to explain what had happened 3 months ago, and Billy's death. Eddie was shaking, terrified what was going on.