ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ | 4

You were driving home and parked your car in your mom's driveway as soon as you got home. You were very tired, and it was extremely late. After the constant issues with your family, you haven't been home a lot. You've constantly tried to isolate yourself from your family, besides Chrissy.
As soon as you entered the house, it's constant yelling between Chrissy and mom. You hated it, as it was right between dinner too.

You sat down at the dining table just watching them argue, and then looked over at your dad as he just looked at you with disappointment. After 12 minutes, they calmed down and sat back down at the dining table. It was pure silence at dinner, not a single thing was said, and you weren't shocked. Dad broke the silence finally after he said,

"Y/N, mom and I were thinking that it's time for you to... move..."

You had no expression on your face as you glanced up at them, just numbness. You knew it was coming at this point, so all you did was nod and get up to bring your dish to the sink. Your mother rises from her chair and rushes towards you, attempting to "comfort" you.

"Listen, we found you a trailer, it's not bad but it's something. We bought it for you, and we want you out of the house".

Her words were hurtful, yet all you did was nod once more. You walked into your room and laid down on your bed, wanting to sleep; but you had school the next day and knew they would want you out right away, so you got up and began packing your belongings. Chrissy entered your room, and you could see she was upset. You hugged her to soothe her since you knew she didn't want to be alone.

Chrissy began to help you pack, then she began to speak to you.

"Y/N, have you... have you... ever felt like, maybe... you need a break?"

You giggled as you didn't know what she meant.

"I know things have been rocky, especially with... uhm...  mom and you, but maybe moving is better for you", Chrissy said.

You tightly closed your eyes since talking about that occurrence hurts, and it's always been difficult for you to open up about it.

You started packing your belongings again, avoiding her sentence because it's been a rough week and you didn't feel like talking about it. Your father enters the room, most of your belongings packed, and hands me the keys to the trailer.

He starts to remove the boxes from your room, and you soon follow. you turn back around to Chrissy and gave her one last hug while holding two substantial boxes. Chrissy grabs a few boxes to assist you because she knew you were stressed and didn't want you to do too much.

--------------------------

You were accompanying your father to the place he wanted you to reside, which made the vehicle ride heartbreaking. They never liked you around Chrissy, so she was compelled to get into dad's car.

He parked in this neighborhood that resembled a trailer, which wasn't too horrible but wasn't as affluent as our old home. You genuinely liked it; from what you could see, it was a charming trailer. Your dad waved as you got out of the car and he and Chrissy immediately drove off.

You could see Chrissy waving from a distance, but it hurt tremendously that neither of your parents said farewell to you. As you unlocked your car's doors to remove all the moving boxes, you let out a sigh. As soon as you heard a loud van blasting metal music just across the street, you stopped in your tracks.