Dinner

Warning: Suggestive (sexually)

~(Y/N's POV)~

I laughed again as Nightmare made another pun, he was really funny. The waiter came over with a bucket with the wine in it. "I-I'll be back in a f-few minutes with y-your food!" they half-yelled before running off. Nightmare grabbed the bottle and uncorked it with one of his tentacles. "The waiter forgot to bring the corkscrew," he said as the bottle fizzed. He poured the two glasses and handed me one. I'd never held one, so I cupped the top in my hands.

Nightmare chuckled a bit and held his up. I tried to copy how he did it, and eventually got it. God, this is embarrassing. "Now, take a small sip. I'm sure you'll like it." I took a sip and OH MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD. It had a fruity taste with something I can only describe as tasting like flowers. It was also somehow, like, dry? I took another sip, and another, until I finished the glass. Nightmare laughed. "Careful, there. Don't drink too much too fast," he said, pouring me another glass. 

He took another sip and set the glass down as the waiter came back. Wait, this isn't the same person- "Hello, uh, I have the food?" they said, their voice a whisper. They set the plates down, but Nightmare stopped them before they could leave. "The other one forgot a corkscrew. You're lucky I'm in a good mood, or I would've done something very bad." The waiter nodded frantically and ran off. I facepalmed. "What?" "You really need to work on being less intimidating, Night."

"But it gets things done faster, right? I mean, we got our food before the table behind you did, and they were here before us." I smiled a bit and shrugged, fair enough. I started eating and it was really good. Of course it was, IT WAS FUCKING (F/F)!!! I looked up after a couple bites and saw Nightmare looking at it before taking a bite. His grin turned into a huge smile and he seemed to like it. "This is some of the best food I've ever had, Darling. You're a human of very good taste, you know that?

I waved my hand dismissively as we ate, taking sips of wine every now and then. After we finished the food, I went to take a sip, only to realize it was empty. And so was the bottle. "Ugh, damnn...we're outta the wineee..," I said, pouting. "I think maybe you've had a bit much. Considering I had two glasses." I crossed my arms and leaned back. "Oh, come now. No need to pout. I'll get you something else to drink. How about a milkshake?"

"Aww, thank you, Nighty!" I smiled at Nightmare, and he tensed slightly. The waiter came over and took the plates, was this a new person too? "Could I get a vanilla milkshake for them, please? And hurry it up," he said. God, he was hot when he was demanding. Not to mention his beautiful eye. And his strong arms. And his voice was suuuuper sexy. He should be an actor so everyone can see how totally handsome he is.

~(Nightmare's POV)~

I was starting to worry about my Darling's state. They were obviously tipsy, but their speech was starting to become slurred too. I hope they're okay..."S-S-Sir, the m-milkshake," the kid from earlier said. I wondered where the other one went. "Thank you. Oh, and make sure the pie is out soon. I'm getting a bit angry," I said, watching the little fucker run off with their tail between their legs. Metaphorically, of course. They were just a stupid human, after all.

"Here you go, Darling," I said, handing them their drink. They smiled at me and took a sip. "Thank you, Nighty!" I shifted in my seat and nodded slightly, watching their lidded eyes turn back to the drink. 'Stars, you're making it so hard to resist you, Darling. I can barely sit still,' I thought, biting my cheek. 'All in time,' I reminded myself, tugging at the bottom of my shirt to cover my...lap.

The pie came out quickly, carried by the other human. "I would thank you, but the constant switching of the server if really starting to piss me off. If that other little flesh bag comes back here, I will not hesitate to slaughter the entire staff. Do I make myself clear?" The waiter nodded, fear in their eyes. A smirk grew across my face as they ran off. Ah, the fear was very refreshing. "The pie is here, Darling."

They smiled at me and I think my SOUL skipped a beat. They started eating, as did I, even though I avoided eye contact. When I did look up, they had finished and had pie all over their face. I reached with a napkin to clean it and after I did, they grabbed my wrist and kissed my hand. I felt my SOUL thump in my chest and my face heat up. I really don't think I can take anymore of this.

"Excuse me, waiter?" I asked to a nearby waitress, who jumped a bit. "Y-Yes sir?" "Can you see to it that my check is brought quickly. Just the one for this table, not the other," I said. They nodded and ran off. Not five minutes later, the check arrived. I paid and stood, watching (Y/N) attempt to stand. I quickly came to their side and they were definitely drunk. I scooped them into my arms and carried them towards the table with Killer, Dust, Dani, and the other one.

"Woah, Boss. What'd you do to (Y/N)?" Killer asked. He was drunk as well, a beer mug in his hand. "They had too much to drink, so I'm taking them home. Take my card and pay when you're done. I trust you can let me know when they're done, Dani?" I said, seeing that the humans were both sober, while my idiots were drunk off their asses. "Of course! I'll text you from Kill's phone!" I nodded and walked out of the restaurant and out of the park. 

I only did so because I didn't want to get caught teleporting. I walked into the nearest alleyway and teleported into the castle. I would've taken them to their home, but I hated the idea of leaving them inebriated and alone. I made my way up to the bedrooms, many of which empty from the many that had defected. The thought made me angry. I decided that my Darling would sleep in my bed, since it was the most comfortable.

"N-Nighty? Where are we going?" They said, their voice soft and cute. "I'm taking you to my bed, Darling. No need to worry." Their face flushed, more so than it had from the drinking. They glanced down at their lap and then back at me. "Are you going to fuck me, Nighty?" My SOUL nearly stopped and I felt my face turn into the sun. "A-Am I g-go- M-Me an- O-oh, w-well, I-I...W-With y-" I don't think I could physically form words anymore. 

"Just m-make sure to be g-gentle with me, Nighty," they said, snuggling into my chest. I quickly went into my room and laid them on the bed. "I-I'm...sh-shower..." I said, running into the bathroom. Jesus, that was fucking- I can't even- God fucking damnit all. I started my bath and stripped down, getting  in. I shivered at the cold, but it was the only way I could think of to calm down. I laid my head back and let their words drift through my head. "You're really doing something to me, (Y/N)..."

Date: 7/24/22 22:41

Word Count: 1273