Jellymare

Trigger Warning: This chapter features Hornymare/Jellymare. There will be sexual tension and light nsfw. yay?

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I flopped onto my bed. Mine. I hadn't slept in my house for a while now. Speaking of which, I need to start looking for an apartment or something... "(Y/N) (L/N)?" I jumped at the authoritative voice on the other side of my door. A God? Maybe, but it didn't sound like your average Sans. I walked closer to my room's door and checked it was locked. "Who is it?" I asked, fear rolling over me. "This is...just open the door, (Y/N)." I backed up towards the window and went to open it.

"Don't try to get out through the window, either. I have eyes all over. Open. The. Door. Or else." I made some noise and slammed my closet doors, then quickly and quietly hiding under my bed and surrounding myself in a blanket and some small boxes. The person on the other side of the door pounded heavily on the door. I reached for my phone and went to text Nightmare, but read the last message he left me: 'I'll be busy today.' 

The only other person that came to mind was a certain Royal Guard with a scar on his cheek. I texted him desperately. 'Hey can you come to my room asap??' 'WHATS WRONG R U OK' 'Theres some dude banging on my door trying to get in please hurry' I heard a loud bang and clatter from my left, seeing my door on the ground. "Where the hell did they- GAH!" Another loud thud and choking noises before it was silent. 

I heard footsteps all around my room. This other person slammed open the closet and then sighed. "(Y/N), are you in here? It's me, Cross. I'm-" I practically jumped out from under the bed and into Cross's chest. "(Y-Y/N)!" Cross's arms wrapped around me tightly, holding me in a comforting embrace. "C-Cross, I-" "Shh, it's okay. C'mon, I'll take you back to the base." I held onto Cross tighter as he gently scooped me into a carrying position, before walking through his generated portal.

I was laid down on a soft, white bed with black X's. Definitely Cross's room. "Here, you lay down. Do you need anything?" "Mm, no thanks...can I sleep here for a bit?" Cross offered a kind smile. "Of course! I'll get you a change of clothes." He busied himself going into different drawers before handing me some clothes and leaving the room, locking it behind him. I started changing, but while I was halfway done, there was loud banging.

I finished changing and walked to the door, opening it. A black tentacle grabbed my wrists and held them together in front of me, while Nightmare walked in. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" "W-What's wrong with you?!" Nightmare growled and slammed by back against the wall, making my back ache a bit. Ouch. He got closer to me, glaring. I thought he was going to punch me or something, but he actually released my hands.

The tentacle that was holding me flicked the lights off and shut the door, leaving me in a dark room with a black goop monster and his glowing cyan eye. "You could've been attacked, and you called Cross?" I sighed and looked away. "You said you were busy." Nightmare's hand grabbed both my wrists and pinned them above my head. His other hand grabbed my chin tightly as he got closer, pushing our chests together.

"I'm...never to busy for you, Darling." Nightmare's mouth connected with mine as the King roughly pushed himself against me. I gasped slightly at the sudden affection, allowing Nightmare's slimy tongue to roam around in my mouth. I felt warmth throughout my entire body as he continued pressing against me. Nightmare stopped suddenly, his body rigid. He pulled away and backed up. "I-I...I'm sorry, I-" I walked to Nightmare and placed a gentle kiss to his mouth before walking out of the room.

I put my back to the wall and slid down, covering my mouth. Did we kiss? Is that how skeleton kissing works?! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!?!?! "(Y-Y/N)?! Oh stars, you're okay!" Cross wrapped his arms around me as I continued dying from embarrassment. "(Y/N)? Your face is all red? Are you sick?" Cross put his hand on my forehead, his eye lights turning into pinpricks. "You're super hot! Well, duh." Cross smirked, which only caused me to get more flustered. Being kissed that passionately and now Cross's sexy smirk?! I can't handle this-

"What the hell are you doing laying your filthy hands on (Y/N)?" "What the hell are you doing barging past me, huh?! You stay away from them!" Cross placed his mouth onto my forehead into what I guessed must be a kiss, making me squeak slightly. Nightmare growled and the two started fighting, leaving me on the ground, flustered. I got over my embarrassment and got up, running off to find someone to help. I came across scarf kid, who was painting in a messy room with its door open.

"H-Hey, scarf kid!" The skeleton looked over, both his eyes looked like question marks. "Hey, how'd you get here?" "I- Not important! Nightmare and Cross are fighting! Can you, like, help, or something?!" Scarf kid stared for a few seconds before turning back to his painting. "I don't wanna forget this idea. Go find Dream or Blue...who are you?" "Ugh!" I stormed off, glaring back at scarf kid before I ran into someone. "Ow- what the-"

"Watch where yer- Oh, heya, sweetheart~ What's a pretty thing like you doin' here~?" I saw a skeleton adorned in a leather jacket with a gold tooth. He seemed pretty weird, but I guess all monsters are. "I-I need help!" "With what? Bein' lonely? I can help with that~" The skeleton put his hand on my waist, making me groan and push him back. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO- Oh, you're that one human! Greetings, I am-" "Oh, hey, (Y/N)!!" Killer said, launching himself at me. Jesus fucking a cow, this is starting to get annoying. 

"WILL SOMEONE JUST FUCKING HELP ME STOP NIGHTMARE AND CROSS FROM KILLING EACH OTHER?!" Silence. FINALLY- "Oh stars! Well, come on!" Dream said, from fucking no where. The weird group of skeletons ran back with me to where the two were like seconds from ripping each other's ribcages apart. Dream launched arrows towards Nightmare, while Killer grabbed a knife and charged Cross. The other two watched. Finally, there was no more fighting. I decided to take a spontaneous nap on the floor. And by that I mean I fainted.

Date: 10/09/22 19:41

Word Count: 1108