Uncle Dream

~Dream's POV~

I nodded, smiling. "Of course you can! Now, what's your name?" "M-My name's Dolly, but Mister Nighty said he an' (Y/N) were gonna pick a new one for me! Since Dolly doesn't really fit...but it'll be my new middle name instead of Michelle!" I smiled, squatting to her level. "Well, Dolly, Nightmare's sleeping right now. He's been awake for a looooong time and needed a nap...but I'm sure I could keep you entertained! Come on!" I reached down and picked Dolly up, holding her. She smiled and held onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"Dream, you need rest." I had totally forgotten Ink and Horror were there. The former was playing with the sleeves of Fresh's jacket, glancing at me with worry, while the latter was shifting on his feet uncomfortably. His Aura read anxiety, and it was steadily rising. "Horror, is something wrong?" Ink sighed, seeing as I had ignored him. "I-It's jus'...Boss said not ta let 'er wander off an'...get hurt." I smiled walked over to Horror. Jeez, he's even taller up close... "I'll keep an eye on her with Ink, Horror. Don't you worry!" "'S kinda hard not ta wh-when everyone's pacin' and panickin' out dere..."

I sighed, but smiled once again. Nope, positive. Stay positive so they stay positive! "I'll come sit out there with you all, then! Ink, would you mind watching over my brother?" Ink sighed, but nodded. He seemed as if he wanted to say something, but just headed to where my brother sat on the floor, slightly out of view. I carried Dolly back to the waiting room with Horror close behind. "Horror?" "U-Uh, yeah..?" "This girl...how old is she?" "Dunno, think Boss said 'round seven." I nodded, holding her a bit tighter. "I turn eight soon..." I looked down, seeing her smile up at me a bit. "Eight? That's so cool!" 

"Mister Nighty said he was super old! Like 500!" Horror choked on air behind me, which caused him to receive a nasty glare. "Something wrong, Horror?" "Y-Ya don't look a d-day over 40!" I shook my head and rolled my eye lights. Honestly, why did my brother pick such an odd bunch for his Gang? Then again, they were all strong, and all excelled in different areas. Horror was sharp instincts and fast reflexes. That, and he was a heavy hitter. Dust's magic levels were completely off the charts, and probably rivaled Ink or Error's. Killer was quick, and because he was so small, he was able to nimbly get through places. 

I was soon taken from my day thinking by Dolly's body being pulled from mine. Cross had taken her into his arms, smiling softly at me. It was that same smile I had fallen for a while ago. The same smile I had to watch turn into a frown when I broke things off with Cross. Why...why did I do that? I smiled back, because I didn't know what else to do. Killer was soon at Cross's side. The two were perfect for each other. Perfect. I hate that word. The same damn word that tore apart my entire family. "Perfect." What a stupid idea. I was long in my mind again, before I could see Ink rushing out. Wait, wasn't he supposed to be with Nightmare..?

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Ow. It hurts. Everything hurts. My chest feels heavy. Where am I? I opened my eyes. Bright white light. Voices. Slowly, I regained everything else. It stopped hurting as bad. I can smell...something. Its like clean and sterile..? The noises...its people. People are talking and an...EKG? So I'm in a hospital...what happened?

I turned around frantically, going towards where the entrance used to be. "What the-" "𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘, ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒?" I whipped around, the sounds of scraping ringing in my ears. It seemed no matter where I turned, the noise was equally loud. Finally, I was able to catch sight of a figure, a small grey skinned child. Their black eyes seemed like voids in and of themselves, drawing me in. I shook my head and glared. "I'm not Chara, I'm-"

"𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕖? 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, (𝕐/ℕ). 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕪  ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥. 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝔾𝕠𝕕. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕕. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝔽𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕪." "Fate, what?! I don't know what you're talking about!" "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝, (𝕐/ℕ). 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕠𝕨. ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕕." Next thing I knew, I'd been impaled with a white bone from behind. Wait, is that-

...

Of course. Wait, Nightmare! And Dolly and Killer! Where are they? Are they okay? Are- "(Y/N)?! Can you hear me?!" "N...ight...ma...re..?" Strong arms wrapped themselves around me. More than just arms, tendrils too. It was Nightmare. He was alive. Am I alive? "(Y/N), what happened?! Who hurt you?!" I shook my head. I don't remember. It was that grey-skinned kid and...and someone else? I don't remember. I turned my head up. I could see him. Nightmare. He looked so worried. I reached out and touched his cheek. "What's with...that face? You look...stupid as hell..." 

He cracked into a small smile before touching his teeth to my forehead. "I'm so glad you're alive, Darling...I don't think I could live without you...can you tell me what happened?" I looked around. Too many people, too many witnesses. "They need to...leave...please, Nighty..?" The cyan hue on Nightmare's face was gorgeous, even if it was a little blurry still. He gave a small nod, using his authoritative voice and glare to scare out the doctors and nurses. He helped me sit up, immediately wrapping me into another hug. "Okay, can you tell me now, Darling?" I pushed his shoulders back gently.

"Night, someone tried to kill me." "I...I got that. Who?" "Um...some grey kid and...and someone who uses bones...I don't remember, I'm sorry." Nightmare inhaled, turning away. "I know who the grey one is...One more thing before I let anyone else see you...a kiss?" I smiled, chuckling a bit. "Anytime, Nightmare. C'mere, you big lug." He leaned in, allowing me to place a soft kiss to his teeth. He pulled back, his face flushed cyan again. "Who are you getting?" "Dolly. Is there anyone else you wanted to see?" "Nope. No one at all. Ooh, one more kiss? Please?" And of course...

Nightmare obliged. 

Woah, a chapter? Weird. Almost like this author has inspiration! No, it couldn't be! Haru's dead! Nah, not yet. Hope you enjoy. I'm trying to fluff it up a little. Love ya~

OOH. Special thanks to my amazing brother @SpiritWolfNura! They're an amazing author and I beg you to read their stuff! Bye!

Date: 2-6-23 0045

Word Count: 1127