Mister Killer

Warning: Light NSFW and Death

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I smiled as Dolly giggled, enjoying being taller than normal. Killer and Nightmare were lagging behind, talking quietly. "My darling looks so beautiful. A-And their ass is...goodness...calm yourself, Nightmare. They're making it so..." I felt my face heat up from Nightmare's thoughts, wondering how he could think something so perverted while there was a child present. I suddenly felt one of Nightmare's cold tendrils grab my arm, stopping me. Killer was laughing while Nightmare covered his hand with his face.

"What's up?" I asked, making sure not to let how flustered I was becoming at Nightmare's thoughts. "I'm gonna take the kid and go get candy! Boss needs to talk to you," Killer said, reaching up and grabbing Dolly. He held her in his arms and ran off, leaving me with Nightmare. I chuckled and offered a nervous smile. Nightmare refused to meet my gaze, finding the sidewalk much more enjoyable. "How am I supposed to tell them? They'll think I'm fucking crazy..." "Nightmare?" "Hm?" "You...know I can still...hear your thoughts..?" 

The God's face turned cyan, so much so it was glowing. I snickered and walked forward, pulling his hand away. "I heard you earlier as well. You like how my ass looks, huh?" The only indication he wasn't ignoring me came in the form of a small head nod, his eye light darting around frantically. I laughed softly and kissed his cheek, finally getting him to look at me. "It's fine if you think that, Nightmare. Besides, you're my boyfriend. These thoughts are normal." He looked down, a mix of embarrassment and sadness on his face.

The cold wave of negativity hit me like a brick- something happened that caused him to get like this. "It's not normal, (Y/N). I-I shouldn't have those thoughts about you! You're...you're a mere child. I shouldn't be taking you as mine. You have the rest of your life ahead of you. Why would you spend it with a shriveled up, useless God such as me? You're just eighteen...If I knew I was taking away all your freedom by wanting you, I would've shut you out completely. I'm not fit to be anything anymore- not a King, a God...nor a lover. I'm sorry, (Y/N)."

"...Nightmare? How long have you been thinking like that?" "Since the beginning, (Y/N). Since I first saw that beautiful smile of yours. Those amazing eyes...everything- I love everything and it's going to be the death of me." I sighed and turned away before gripping his hand. The bones of his hands creaked from the force, a look of pain on his face. "Listen to me, dumbass. If you ever, and I mean ever think like that again, I'll smack the shit out of you. Believe it or not, I want to spend my life with you. You're everything I could want and so much more. Fucking moron..," I said, ending it with a gentle kiss to his mouth.

After I pulled back, I turned on my heel and began looking for Killer and Dolly. I looked into stores and alleys, but it seemed they were already far too ahead. I stopped when I saw a human absolutely slaughtered in an alleyway, white bones sticking out of nearly every inch of his torso and legs. I covered my mouth with my hand and stepped closer. His eyes has been gouged out, pure black ink dripping from them. It was reminiscent of Killer's own eyes, but he...he wouldn't do that. As I stepped closer, the light from the outside of the alley died down, leaving nothing in the dark area.

I turned around frantically, going towards where the entrance used to be. "What the-" "𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘, ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒?" I whipped around, the sounds of scraping ringing in my ears. It seemed no matter where I turned, the noise was equally loud. Finally, I was able to catch sight of a figure, a small grey skinned child. Their black eyes seemed like voids in and of themselves, drawing me in. I shook my head and glared. "I'm not Chara, I'm-" 

"𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕖? 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, (𝕐/ℕ). 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕪 ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥. 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝔾𝕠𝕕. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕕. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝔽𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕪." "Fate, what?! I don't know what you're talking about!" "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝, (𝕐/ℕ). 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕠𝕨. ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕕." Next thing I knew, I'd been impaled with a white bone from behind. Wait, is that-

~Killer's POV~

I smiled as Dolly eagerly pointed out a pink shirt with "Spoiled Rotten" on it and the apple from that one movie. "C-Can I get that one, please?" I nodded and tossed it onto my arm, with the other two shirts. "You can get anything you want, Dolly. Boss's paying for it all." "Who's Boss, Mister Killer?" I felt my cheeks flush. No one ever called me Mister... "Your new dad, kid. He's my Boss. He hates when we call him Nightmare." "Why?" she asked, cocking her head. I ruffled her hair and walked towards the counter. 

"He doesn't like his name. He thinks it makes him sound evil. Heh." "Huh? Why'd you laugh?" I handed the cashier the clothes, her eyes skeptical that Dolly was mine. "Well, my name is Killer. And my coworker's name is Horror. Doesn't sound very dad-like, does it?" "But he's a good dad! And you're a good dad, too, I bet!" I flushed and scratched my cheek. "I don't have kids, Dolly. I don't even have a lover. At least Boss has (Y/N)." The cashier smiled and giggled, catching my attention. "Is she your niece?" she asked, some concern laced in.

"Kinda. My Boss's daughter. I'm just buying her some new clothes." The lady smiled and handed my the bag before scribbling on the receipt. It was- "My number. Call me?" I offered the best smile I could and nodded, taking Dolly and leaving. "Ugh..." "What's wrong, Mister Killer?" "I don't like...uh...girls that much." Dolly seemed confused, but smiled nonetheless. She certainly didn't take after either of my Bosses, but she was kind like them. "Do you like someone, Mister Killer?" "...yeah." "Who?"

"...His name is Cross."

Finally, a chapter. Sorry, it's shit . Hopefully this helps you all forgive me.

Date: 11/24/22 24:45

Word Count: 1069