Halloween Special, PT. 1

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sighed and cracked my neck, looking at the cloth in front of me. "Nightmare, are you sure this is a good idea?" Nightmare offered a nervous smile, a cyan blush covering his cheeks. "No one will know we're romantically involved- I mean, it-" "That's not it, Night...just...relaxing right after the issue of our memory loss? What if something really bad happens? What if the person who did this comes back?! What if-" "(Y/N), please...I understand it's unsettling, but this is the one time of the year where we can all relax.

I sighed and looked again at the costume. It was a costume depicting Eleos, a Roman deity representing mercy and compassion. The cloth was almost gown-like, but appeared more as a toga. No doubt someone would ask if it was a dress. The midsection was made of a thinner material, which would show off my skin a bit. Golden accessories dawned the outfit, adding a slightly regal feel.

Nightmare's outfit was themed around a Roman deity as well; this one named Phobos. Phobos was the embodiment of fear, much like Nightmare himself. The only difference was that Phobos was the embodiment of wartime fear. The outfit appeared to resemble that of a warrior from ancient Roman, but was covered in blood and missing the helmet. Instead of silver, the accents were golden, while the usual red was traded in for light violet. I'd hate to admit it, but it looked kinda hot.

Nightmare walked into the bathroom to change, allowing me to use his room. I started trying to put on the outfit, making sure I had it on right since it was a little tight in some areas. Damn, I should've used a corset or something. I finished off the outfit with the crown just as Nightmare came back out of the bathroom. "W-Wow, you...look..." He trailed off, his face becoming a cyan color. His hands fumbled with the end of his shirt as he attempted to pull it down. He thought that was subtle? Jeez, what a virgin. "Absolutely wreckable?" I chuckled.

Nightmare didn't seem to be able to form words after I said that, which humored me quite a bit. "Aw, does my body really leave you that speechless? Well, aren't you the number one simp?" Nightmare seemed both flustered and confused. "What is...a simp?" I snorted, recoiling backwards and practically cackling. There's...no way he's serious...One look at his face and, sadly, he was serious. How the hell do I explain what a simp is?!

"A-Ask Killer...yeah..." I said, eyeing the ground suspiciously. "Alright...Should I be worried?" Nightmare asked with a raised bone brow. "Nooooo, not at all!" I attempted to reassure him, although sounding very fake. "You seem to forget I can read emotions, (Y/N)." "Well fuck me then-" Nightmare's face turned twenty shades brighter, much to my amusement. "Y-You...w-wh- i-if you-"

"ANYWAYS- We should probably go down to find the others, huh?" Nightmare seemed to hesitate, looking down. "W-Well...I was hoping f-for a, um...k-kiss?" I snorted and walked closer, placing a finger under the god's chin to force him to make eye contact with me. "Beg." "I-I...w-what?!" "You heard me. Beg~" Nightmare seemed confused before his face erupted into a blush once again. "P-Please...k-kiss me, (Y/N)..?" I smiled, satisfied with his request. As I began to close the gap, someone burst through the door. "HEY GUYS, I-" Killer stood there, his face a mix of his previous excitement and just... 'what the fuck'. Nightmare pushed me away gently, his hand trembling.

Before he could embarrass himself more, I covered his mouth softly. "Hey, Killer. What's up?" I said in my most convincing tone. Killer's happiness was gone, replaced by an unreadable emotion. His SOUL began to fluctuate, the target no longer being neat and symmetrical. Nightmare's tentacle grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand off his mouth, concern evident in his eyes. "Killer, you need to calm down. Your SOUL is destabilizing." For a split second, a white eye light appeared in Killer's left socket before vanishing.

As his SOUL morphed back into a target, he wore a shit-eating grin on his pale face. "So...ya two fuckin? Can I watch?" My face began heating up, Nightmare's flushing as well. "Killer, what the hell?!" Killer chuckled and waved his hand, walking further into the room. "Teasing, teasing...unless~?" I reached down and took off the brown sandal of my costume, gently smacking the top of his skull. "Pervert." "...In an unrelated manner...Killer...what is a simp?"

If either Killer or I were drinking something, we would've spit it out into Nightmare's face. "Y-YOU- BAHAHA!" I held a hand over my mouth, trying to muffle the laughter, but failed and burst out laughing. Nightmare seemed less than happy with our reactions. "Killer, if you-" "Basically, it's- hehe- when a dude is super submissive to someone else. What, did your (Y/N) call you that~?" As much as we wanted to hide the relationship, I could NOT pass up an opportunity to embarrass Nightmare.

"Yeah, I did call him that actually! And I'm not wrong!" Killer kept laughing for a while, he couldn't get over how funny this was. After we all took a moment to calm down, I decided I'd actually look and see what Killer's costume was. He was dressed as Pinkie Pie, from My Little Pony. Now, I'd be a damn liar if I said he didn't fucking rock the costume. "So, dressed as Pinkie Pie, huh?" "YEP, I ROPED ONE OF THE GUYS INTO MATCHING WITH ME!"

I was at a loss for words. Nightmare crossed his arms over his chest, looking off. "Well, now you're aware..." "Huh?" "That...(Y/N) a-and I are..." Killer snorted, his hand grabbing yours. "I mean, they're special, definitely. I can see why you like them." He brought my hand up and placed a kiss to the back of it, the movement natural and unfaltering. "Guess you're the new Boss now, huh?" My cheeks heated up from the flattering contact- I didn't know he was capable of being smooth.

Date: 10/30/22 23:39

Word Count: 1005