Cuz It's Criller~ Criller Time~

~Killer's POV~

"...His name is Cross," I said, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. Dolly seemed content enough to go into another shop without talking. She looked around the skirts before randomly turning to me, a big smile on her face. She did remind me a lot of (Y/N) sometimes. They both have a big, goofy smile, heh. "Mister Killer, Mister Killer!" "Yeah, Princess?" I said, crouching down to her level. "You should invite Mister Cross to come with us! It'll be like a, um...a date!" My cheeks heated up again as I avoided eye contact with the eager kid. I mean, it wasn't a terrible idea, but... "Dolly, you don't get it. Cross doesn't know I like him." "Then tell him!"

If it were that easy, I would have- I can't get too mad at her, she's just a kid. I felt my SOUL begin shaking as my emotions started breaking from the prison Nightmare put them in. The feeling of overwhelming loneliness and depression began to cloud my mind until I heard Cross's voice behind me. "You okay down there, Kills?" I turned around and saw Cross stepping out of a portal made by Error, who was barely seen behind him. "C-Cross, hey!" I said, putting my hand in front of my SOUL. It wasn't sneaky enough, because he immediately grabbed my wrist, his eyes narrowing as he glanced at it.

"Your emotions...come on, we need to find Boss." Dolly's grip on my shorts caused me to look at her, Cross doing the same. "Mister Killer! You should tell Mister Cross about your feelings!" My face must've been tomato red at her little comment, nothing but a weird noise leaving my mouth. "Killer, you aren't feeling..." I knew where he was going and shook my head. While those thoughts were there, I felt something...else. It was a warm feeling throughout my SOUL, which would sometimes show up when I was around Cross. A bony hand rubbed my cheek, no doubt smearing the black goo running from my sockets.

"Your face is red, Killer. Are you sick? And what feelings?" I turned to him, seeing concern laced on his face. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around his ribs, burying my face into his shirt. He jumped a bit, freezing in place. His arms wrapped around my lower spine, pulling me closer. The scent of cologne and chocolate became present, even if the chocolate was more subtle. "You, uh, aren't usually a hugger, Kills...something wrong?" I shook my head and inhaled his scent once again, that warm feeling spreading all over again. "Well, um..," Cross said, before silently pulling me closer.

"Aw, you're gonna be good daddies!" I turned my head to look at Dolly, who was beaming up at us. Cross's jaw rested on my skull, a chuckle rattling his ribs. "I hope so, kid. Speaking of, who are you? And, uh, how do you know Killer?" "Mister Killer's taking care of me while my daddy's talking to my mommy! (Yeah, I know guys. It's weird being called mommy. But tbh, idk what else to call Y/N. So stfu)" "Your...what?" "Boss. He, uh, adopted her. Her name's Dolly." Cross let out a sigh of relief and let go, my body suddenly freezing cold. "Well, Dolly, I'm Cross. Nice to meet you." "...Hey, Criss Cross?" Cross turned to me, a slight bit of annoyance on his face. I pushed down the insecure feeling and pushed on.

"Why are you in this AU?" "You...texted me?" "No, I-" As I reached for my phone, Dolly produced it from behind her back, smiling. "I did! Now you two can be pretend daddies! Mister Killer's the Mommy and Mister Cross is the Daddy!" I covered my face with one of my hands, taking my phone back. Cross's deep chuckle caused me to glance at him, the smallest trace of purple blush forming on his cheeks. Wait, there's no way... "That sounds great, Dolly. How about we go get some food, huh? I think mommy needs to eat," he said, turning to me with a kind smile. I, once again, turned into a tomato, avoiding eye contact. 

I heard some rustling and saw Dolly sitting on Cross's shoulders, her small hands resting on the top of his skull. I snickered before stopping abruptly as Cross held my hand, softly intertwining our fingers. When I turned to him, he was smiling, more of that beautiful purple blush on his cheeks. "Mommies and daddies hold hands, don't they, Kills? C'mon, let's get food." I nodded slightly and gripped tighter onto him, walking out of the department store without buying anything. It was a couple blocks down, so it was bound to become uncomfortable at some point. "Killer?" "Mm?" "How are you...feeling?" 

I sighed and turned my head away, looking at the road with cars zooming past. "I'm fine, Criss Cross." "That's bullshit..." "Careful there, Cross. You almost sound like you care about me." Cross mumbled something, so I turned to look at him. My SOUL thumped as I saw his cheeks becoming purple once again. "W-What are you looking at?" he said, stuttering. We kinda stared at each other, stopping in the sidewalk. Stars, he's so hot. I want to kiss him so bad. Wait, what?! I turned my head front and started walking, tugging his hand. He caught up in a couple steps and we continued our walk. 

When we entered the ice cream shop, there was only the employee inside. It made me wonder if their ice cream was shit. "Kills?" I turned, seeing Cross's slightly nervous smile. "I, um...didn't bring my wallet..." I snickered and pulled out Nightmare's card, making Cross wince slightly. "I didn't steal it, Cross. He gave it to me so I could buy stuff for Dolly. And ice cream is stuff, so..." Dolly's feet kicked against Cross's chest, an excited giggle leaving her mouth. "C'mon!" Cross chuckled and squeezed my hand, a blush crossing my cheeks. "Y-You, uh-" "What's wrong, Killer? You don't want to hold daddy's hand?" 

I pushed my face into his arm, a chuckle coming from him. "Sorry, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, haha! I'll stop, th-" "N-No! Don't, please..," I said, feeling embarrassment cloud my SOUL. Cross bumped his skull into mine gently. "Well then I won't. Let's pick our ice cream, yeah?" I looked up, seeing a kind smile on his face. "Ooh, daddy, mommy!" "Yeah, Dolly?" Cross asked, turning to see her. "This could be a date for you! Can you make it a date? Please?" Cross's face filled with that gorgeous blush again as he looked down at me. "Yeah, I think we can do that. Sound good with you, Killer?"

Hehe, Criller Time. Aren't you glad I'm back to posting somewhat-regularly? Well, last week of class and then exam week, so I'll be here more! Then again, I do start work...eh, whatever. I'll keep posting so I don't starve my readers. Toodles~

Date: 11-28-22 21:23

Word Count: 1160