Heated Breaths (M)

WARNING: This chapter is NSFW. No major lore implications aside from sex. This is for anatomical males while the other chapter posted is for anatomical females. They/Them pronouns will still be used. The chapters should be posted at roughly the same time and be roughly the same length. Enjoy, sinners. <3

~   ~   ~   ~   ~

As the movie came to a close, Nightmare was already hard and aroused. His cyan-tinted cheeks and obvious bulge gave him away immediately, which only caused some minor panic. Killer and Cross got up, Nightmare only standing after me. It was clear, to me at least, he was using me to hide his erection from the other two. It made sense; Nightmare seemed remarkably shy about anything sexual. Wanting to hide it from them was only logical. "That was a great movie, (Y/N)!" Cross said, putting his arm around my shoulders gently. "Are you feeling okay? Your stitches?" I shrugged, Cross moving to hold Killer's hand. "Just kinda itchy, nothing I can't handle."

We made our way into the same alleyway I'd been taken from, memories flooding back from when I was first kidnapped. I shook my head slightly in favor of listening to Killer's whines. Shocking, but the blood and bones weren't exactly what I wanted to be thinking about. Nightmare created a portal for Cross and Killer before making one for the two of us to his bedroom. We walked through with me in front, the rift shutting behind us. "So, did you enjoy the movie~?" I asked, my tone flirtatious. Nightmare gave me a somewhat uneasy look, which was immediately worrying. Had he not liked it?

"It was hard to focus with your touches...n-not to say I didn't enjoy the experience..." I smiled and chuckled softly, turning to hug him. "You want help with your boner?" "I- w-well normally I just bathe and wait for-" "Wasn't the question, Nighty...we don't have to, though. It's up to you. I'm game if you are." "I...would like that...y-yes..." I smiled sweetly and kissed his teeth, the King's hands quickly holding my hips. We stayed kissing before I broke off and walked to his bed, sitting on the edge of it. "Why don't you strip for me then, handsome~?" Nightmare nodded, beginning to undo his button up.

I watched as Nightmare shyly stripped naked, leaving himself in only boxers. Even then, he was trying to cover himself. "Shy?" He nodded, his voice soft and hushed. "I don't particularly like my appearance...I-I am not as thin and muscular as I was over a century ago..." I rolled my eyes and beckoned him forward with a finger. He complied and stepped closer, prompting me to stand. I pulled his hands away from his chest and stomach, holding them in my own. "I think you're perfect just like this, Nighty...let me admire you, please?" Nightmare's cheeks turned that ethereal cyan again; such a lovely color. It was quickly growing on me.

I took in his body, still a bit confused as to the science behind a skeleton having a body similar to that of a human. He was definitely not thin; rather adorably chubby. He was absolutely perfect in my eyes, and I adored his larger figure. I pulled him a bit closer via our connected hands, kissing his cheek. "So handsome, my king~," I purred out, smiling at him. He smiled, somewhat nervously, and touched his teeth to my nose. "Th-Thank you, my darling..." I smiled and began undressing myself, being slow and drawing it out. Nightmare's eyelight was fixated on me, which was making me both confident and shy.

I hesitated in taking my tank top off, but seeing as Nightmare went shirtless, too, it was only fair. He admired my body obviously, his hands twitching and reaching out minorly. As if he were scared to actually make contact. I put his hands gently on my hips. "I'm yours to touch, Nighty. There's no reason to be shy~" "Y-You're just so...enchanting...I-I don't want to ruin such a perfect image." I blushed, chuckling quietly. "Do you have a position in mind?" "Um- I've not...done this." I snorted. "Five hundred years old and you're still a virgin? Stars, you're cute. Alright, I've read enough smut to know how to handle this. Come on, we'll just stick to missionary...for now~"