Halloween Special, PT. 3

~(Y/N)'s POV~

We walked through a portal, where I immediately recognized Toriel and Asgore's little house. "This is my AU!" Two of Nightmare's tentacles went around me, in a sort of hug. "I knew you were getting homesick, Darling..." We began our candy hunting, spreading out across the mixed monster and human neighborhood. Error and Dream had gone with us, as well as the three ponyboys. I kept catching Horror on his phone, texting. Weird, he's barely ever on his phone...

I walked a bit ahead, hoping Nightmare would take the hint and catch up. Luckily, he did, letting us walk together. "So..." "If it's about earlier-" "I want you to know I will never abandon you, Nightmare. I...shit, it's probably to soon to say this, but I love you. A lot." Nightmare's face flushed and I swear his eye light turned purple for a second. "Thank you, (Y/N)...you don't know how much this means to me." We stood closer, contemplating a kiss, but we pulled away hearing Dream yelp.

Someone had come up in a Ghostface costume and grabbed his shoulders, yelling. Error turned around and clocked him in the face, sending the dude onto his ass. "Kҽҽρ ყσυɾ ϝυƈƙιɳɠ ԋαɳԃʂ σϝϝ ԋιɱ!" The guy got up and jogged away, leaving Error pissed. The ponies ran off together, while Nightmare and I watched Error and Dream together. "Yσυ σƙαყ?" Dream smiled. "Mhm, thanks, Ru...I appreciate it!" Error's face flushed slightly and he nodded.

When the two turned back, I was smirking. Nightmare seemed to be a bit angry. "Calm down, Night..." I said, gently touching his arm. He visibly relaxed but tensed up, smacking my hand away. "Don't you dare touch me!" I was almost upset before I realized he didn't want people to know we were a couple. I pretended to get sad and walked on. The fake sadness didn't last because Killer grabbed my hand and pulled me. "C'mon! Let's get candy!"

I followed, a laugh escaping my throat. Nightmare growled angrily, much to Killer's delight. We went to a few more houses until a girl's voice called out: "OH, MISTER NIGHTY!" I turned and immediately I recognized the cute girl- Dolly. She hugged Nightmare tightly, which shocked him at first. He gave in and hugged her back, smiling. "Hello, Dolly. How have you been?" She frowned. "Mama ended up in jail again, so I'm at the orphanage..." The sadness in her voice nearly broke my heart.

"Well then, how about next week I come get you? Would you like that, Dolly?" She beamed and hugged him tight before an older woman called to her. "That's Miss Cathy! Bye for now, Nighty!" "Goodbye for now, Dolly." She ran off to the woman, grabbing her hand and walking off, waving back at us. Nightmare smiled and walked over to me, blushing. "She really likes you, Nighty." "I don't know why...but I can't want to get her." I smiled a nudged him gently. "Softie~"

Date: 10/31/22 22:54

Word Count: 493