Riley the Prick

AN: Mentions of sexual harassment.

Jensen Ackles as Alaric Saltzman

It was the Friday of the football game, and it seemed like the whole town was in attendance. Leilani gave a great introductory speech for the team using a megaphone, "Good evening everyone. Welcome to the first game of the season. Tonight's game is our very own Timberwolves!!" The crowd cheers and applauds loudly as the Mystic Falls' football team runs onto the field. "Versus the Lions!!" The crowd BOOs the opposing team as they too run onto the field. "Alright, alright, settle down. Let us not forget the Lady Timberwolves!" The cheer squad waves their pom-poms at the crowd. Leilani hands the megaphone over to the official referee so he could start the game.

The first quarter was a little rough with the Timberwolves playing with the old mindset of last season. Before the second quarter, Lei had called a time-out. She huddled with the team and did her best to hype them up, as well as reassure them that it didn't matter if they won or not. Leilani wanted the team to do their best and have fun. When the second quarter started, the Timberwolves did a lot better. And the scoreboard proved that with the Timberwolves in the lead, 17 to 10.

Before the buzzer at halftime, a drunk Riley Chambers approached Leilani on the sidelines. She could smell him from a few feet away. Lei huffed in annoyance the closer he got to her. "Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes," Riley slurred. Lei did not want to deal with him at the moment, "Can't you see I'm busy?" Riley had the nerve to laugh in her face, his breath stinking up her personal space, "Yeah, right. You're just a pretty face holding a clipboard." He stepped even closer to Lei, "Why don't you set it down and come with me to the locker room? I want to hear you scream my name with that lovely accent of yours." Lei shied away from him in disgust, "Riley, I am not now nor will I ever be interested in a pig like you."

Leilani moved closer to the players on the bench and out of his reach. The team could tell their coach was uncomfortable, so Matt came up to her with the playbook. "Coach? This next play doesn't seem like it will work," Matt said to Lei but his eyes were on Mister Chambers. The drunk English teacher got upset at being ignored and moved to stand near the hallway leading to the locker rooms. He was going to approach Lei again when she was away from the team. Neither the team, Riley, nor Leilani noticed a certain Raven-haired, Blue-eyed vampire observing the whole situation. Damon's humanity was off and he wanted to prove that to Stefan, and now he has a perfect opportunity to do so. Too bad the game was going so well.

When the buzzer sounded for the start of halftime, the teams left the field. The Timberwolves made their way to the locker room to recoup from the first half and run through the plays for the second half. On the way to the locker room, the players passed Mister Chambers, who clearly has become even more intoxicated everyone can see that he is using the wall to stay upright. The players all gave the teacher dirty looks because he was openly drinking from a bottle of Jack Daniels.