12144

12144

Jeremy sat at the back of the Mystic Grill in a booth with a worn, leather journal opened in front of him. His eyes have not moved from the page he was currently reading, his stomach in knots. It was his father's journal. Jeremy and Elena were clearing out the rest of their parents' belongings so Aunt Jenna could properly move into the master bedroom when they came across the journals. Elena didn't want anything to do with them, so she handed them to Jeremy.

Now, some time later, he sits and stares at the information he just read. Jeremy was trying to come to grips with the fact that his father was a monster. It was difficult since he remembers the kind-hearted but stern man that raised him. But after reading this, he sees a whole nother side of Grayson Gilbert.

Jeremy looks up in time to catch Matt's attention, "Hey, Matt? Can I get a bottle from the top shelf?" Matt shakes his head but gets the bottle for Jeremy anyways.

Stefan and Damon walk into the Evans household to hang out with their friends. Damon asked Sirius' portrait, "Where's Lei?" Sirius smirked with a mischievous glint in his eyes, "They're in the dueling room." Damon nodded his head, he and Stefan headed to the familiar room in the basement. It was heavily warded against any kind of damage, as well as sound. So, neither heard anything until they opened the usually locked door.

Leilani, Charlie, and the Weasley twins were dueling each other. All non-lethal spells. The four of them have been on edge lately and wanted to let off some steam, so dueling it is. Plus, the twins have been working on a spell that can be used in place of the Polyjuice Potion. Fred peeked out from his hiding spot, the new spell at the tip of his tongue and aimed his wand at Charlie. But Charlie was expecting it and threw up a shield. The spell ricocheted off the shield and headed in the direction of the now open door.

Damon saw the neon pink spell heading his way and moved but Stefan wasn't fast enough. He was hit in the center of the chest with the new spell the twins were working on and was thrown to the floor onto his stomach. Leilani saw this and stopped the dueling to check on her friends. Damon knelt down and turned Stefan over, only to be shocked. Stefan now looked like a woman. He was a She. Once Damon got over the shock he doubled over laughing.

Stefan looked at his laughing brother and said in a feminine voice, "It's not funny!" Hearing the voice that came out of the genderbent Stefan's mouth made Damon laugh even harder. Stefan clamped a hand over his...her mouth. Lei was scolding the twins for not having the counter-curse readily available, then she went over to the Salvatores, "Don't worry. The twins say it's not permanent."

Not wanting to say anything else, Stefan nods his/her head. But then Lei had a little bit of bad news, "It will take some time to wear off, so you're stuck as Stefanie for now." A calm Damon started laughing again, "Stefanie." Stefan...er, Stefanie looked so done with everything.

A few hours later, a very drunk Jeremy was walking or more like crawling up the stairs to the Evans home. He didn't want to go home and deal with his judgmental sister. Lei felt the shift in the wards so she opened the door before he could knock. "Hey, it's my favorite sibling," Jeremy slurred. Lei could smell the alcohol on his body from the front door. She stepped out and looked around before pulling out her wand and levitating the intoxicated teenager into the house. Closing the door, Lei called for Pip. When the house elf appeared, "Can you bring me some tea and a sobering potion, please?"

With a kettle of tea and a sobering potion, Lei woke Jeremy. He was handed the potion, and just downed it one gulp thinking it was a shot of liquor. Instantly, Jeremy's head cleared, and he looked around. Realizing he was with Lei, Jeremy became embarrassed, "I am never drinking that much ever again." Lei chuckled under her breath. She was concerned about the boy, "Do you want to talk about it?" She handed him a cup of tea while Jeremy got situated.