Running With Wolves

A few days after the dinner and memory viewing, Klaus sat at the bar inside the Grill with a tumbler of Bourbon, the bottle left with him when Stefan and Damon entered. The Salvatore brothers sat on either side of Klaus. In the short time being in Mystic Falls, mostly everyone got along, not including a few people. Damon and Klaus could be seen throwing flirty comments back and forth at each other, as well as the both of them flirting with Leilani. She would flirt just as much. Klaus smirked when he remembered something he learned about his old friend, "So, Stefan? How was it being a woman?" Damon choked on his drink when his younger brother answered, "Educational."

Their banter was disrupted by the shrill voice of one Elena Gilbert, "Stefan, Damon. Finally escaped those people?" She didn't see three pairs of eyes roll since she was looking down, shuffling her feet trying to seem innocent. Elena had been waiting for the opportunity to speak with either or both Salvatore brothers so she could convince them that they were under a spell. She was determined to get them back under her thumb and make them hers to toy with.

Stefan looked over his shoulder at the girl he thought he loved and felt nothing but disgust and annoyance. He turned back around, "What do you want, Elena?" Damon was watching the Doppelganger through the mirror behind the bar. Momentarily lost in thought, "Do all bars have mirrors?" Damon shook his head to clear, slammed the rest of his drink, threw some money on the bar, and stood, "We need to leave if we want to be on time." They don't need to be anywhere, he was just making an excuse to get away from the annoying girl. Stefan and Klaus finished their drinks, added their own money, and left with Damon. Elena tried to follow but the nameless guy cut her off, "So? Round two?" She rolled her eyes and pushed past him.

Stefan and Klaus caught up to Damon, "Where to?" Damon shrugged, "Thought I go pester Leilani. See if there's any progress on the Sanctuary." Stefan nodded but Klaus was confused, "Sanctuary?" Damon patted Klaus on the shoulder, "Yep. It's one of those things where you have to see it to believe it." "I've seen it and I still don't believe it," Stefan says as he thought about meeting Buckbeak. And that's how Klaus found himself chasing Hans trying to get his Rolex back. Stefan and Damon falling on the floor laughing.

"Are you sure this will work?" Greta asked Bonnie. The two witches were waiting in the shadows, watching Draco and Scorpius in the ice cream parlor across the street. Bonnie scoffed, "Of course it will work. It's our only shot to get more power and it gets rid of two of these freaks." Bonnie had found a dark ritual that needed a sacrifice to gain more power, and since Greta is helping, they would need to sacrifice two powerful beings. Greta squared her shoulders, "Fine."

Draco and Scorpius walked out of the parlor to head home when Draco felt the humming of magic surrounding him. He held tighter to his son and pulled his wand, not caring if he was seen. His grip on his wand slackened when a spell hit him making his arms go numb. He dropped Scorpius, causing the child to cry from the fall. Draco dropped to his knees to try and calm his son but he couldn't move his arms. He started to panic, his magic building up to lash out at whoever spelled him. Soon, Bonnie and Greta were standing above him. Greta was chanting, he could feel himself getting weaker. Bonnie quickly snatched Draco's wand from the ground and snapped it. The pain from his wand being snapped caused him to crumble to the ground.

Bonnie was chanting alongside Greta, both Draco and Scorpius were getting weaker. With the last bit of magic and energy, Draco threw his numb arm around his son and loosely grabbed his broken wand and apparated back to the Evans' household. The landing was harsh for the both of them. Scorpius was sobbing loudly, gaining the attention of those who were present. Fred kneeled down and comforted Scorpius, trying to get the child to calm down.